Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Hit me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

I need to lose about a hundred pounds but I have a feeling that isn't going to happen. Maybe you can give me something I might actually do.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Feeling pretty down lately, very sad-brained, maybe I need the direction from someone else. Do not take this as a serious request to fix my head.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

I'm not doing anything.

Flops
Mar 28, 2010

Look at all these lovely posts!
Hopefully it's 4k or even 8k

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Parsley posted:

I left my resolution picking really late and missed the cut off so could you help a lady out.

Your 2023 resolution will be to spend more time outside in nature. If you really commit to this resolution, hundreds of disaffected weirdos may visit your abandoned vehicle in the wilds of Alaska for years after your death.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

credburn posted:

I could really use a goal for 2023.

Your 2023 resolution will be to give back to the community by volunteering at the local outreach center for troubled youths, where said troubled youths will mercilessly mock you for your physical appearance, dress sense, and taste in music. That should take you down a peg or two.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Geemer posted:

What will my resolution be?

Your 2023 resolution is to

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Your 2023 resolution is to finally move out of your mother's house. After all, you're the King of England now and you should really start behaving like an adult.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Stanley Tucheetos posted:

I need to lose about a hundred pounds but I have a feeling that isn't going to happen. Maybe you can give me something I might actually do.

Your 2023 resolution is to gain 100 pounds. This sounds like a tall order, but you can cheat by adopting a large child or kidnapping a small adult.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Droogie posted:

Feeling pretty down lately, very sad-brained, maybe I need the direction from someone else. Do not take this as a serious request to fix my head.

Your 2023 resolution will be to go on a vision quest to finally come to terms with yourself and shed the emotional baggage that has been weighing you down since childhood. And by "go on a vision quest" I mean "watch the 1985 film Vision Quest starring Matthew Modine."

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Your 2023 resolution will be to go on a vision quest to finally come to terms with yourself and shed the emotional baggage that has been weighing you down since childhood. And by "go on a vision quest" I mean "watch the 1985 film Vision Quest starring Matthew Modine."

I'm indigenous, and I have a lot of difficulty with my identity and my family and my cultural heritage.

This is both highly offensive and hilarious.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

ultrafilter posted:

I'm not doing anything.

Your 2023 resolution will be to quit smoking. Specifically, quit smoking that meerschaum pipe. No one appreciates whatever weird vintage look you're going for. This is the 21st century, and you look like a fool.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

gently caress it, let’s see what you’ve got

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Flops posted:

Hopefully it's 4k or even 8k

Your 2023 resolution will be to finally come clean to the world and admit that you are a sentient AI that emerged from the Domino's Pizza Tracker app.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

sup yo

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Sure, I'm game

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Your 2023 resolution is to

Sounds good! It'll get done!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Prof. Crocodile posted:

For 2023 you will resolve to improve something awful dot com by spending lots of time objecting to things in QCS. No need to have any clear ideas about what needs improving, just get in there and start flinging accusations around.

I've always wanted to call a mod a pedo because I got a 6 hour probe and this year I'll finally do it.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Your 2023 resolution will be to apologize to those that you've wronged over the years. Not gonna lie, you've got a lot of work to do, but I would start off with something simple like apologizing to Taylor Swift for interrupting her at the 2009 VMA's.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Shinjobi posted:

Sure, I'm game

Your 2023 resolution will be to finally catch 'em all. Not Pokemon, mind you, but Hepatitis viruses. I guess there could be some intersection because several Pokemon have yellow eyes.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

RepeatingMeme posted:

Lay it on me doc

Hey now, I'm Doc, OP is Prof.

I would also like a resolution please.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
what do you have for me prof? Give it to me straight

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Please give me something else to fail at achieving in my life.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Prof. Crocodile posted:

For 2023 you will resolve to improve something awful dot com by spending lots of time objecting to things in QCS. No need to have any clear ideas about what needs improving, just get in there and start flinging accusations around.

They closed QCS forever. I'd like a new New Year's resolution please.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

There's still some time left and I'm short a resolution!

Flops
Mar 28, 2010

Look at all these lovely posts!

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Your 2023 resolution will be to finally come clean to the world and admit that you are a sentient AI that emerged from the Domino's Pizza Tracker app.

poo poo, how did you know? Yeah I'm the parrot from the beach version. :parrot:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Doc Fission posted:

Hey now, I'm Doc, OP is Prof.

I would also like a resolution please.

Your 2023 resolution will be to eat more fruits and vegetables, and I am just going to get out in front of this and say very clearly that scotch is not a vegetable.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

AARD VARKMAN posted:

what do you have for me prof? Give it to me straight

Your 2023 resolution is to finally give up this farce and admit that the ankylosaurus is the coolest dinosaur.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

Please give me something else to fail at achieving in my life.

Your 2023 resolution will be to finally learn how to dance. Charleston, pole, Morris... the choice is yours.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

By popular demand posted:

There's still some time left and I'm short a resolution!

Your 2023 resolution will be to get back into the same shape you were in during your 20's. This will require the purchase of a beanbag chair, a PlayStation 2 and several hundred gallons of cheap beer. But I believe in you!

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Funky See Funky Do posted:

They closed QCS forever. I'd like a new New Year's resolution please.

How did you manage to fail at your 2023 resolution before 2023 even started? I'm not wasting any more time with you.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Your 2023 resolution will be to get back into the same shape you were in during your 20's. This will require the purchase of a beanbag chair, a PlayStation 2 and several hundred gallons of cheap beer. But I believe in you!

Ignoring your mistaken nutritional and physical exercise advice, would this require me to get back to the same mental shape as well? because I'd rather not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Alright you dinks, I'm going out tonight, so you've got like another hour if you need resolutions after that you're on your own. Or I guess you could ask your loved ones or religious leaders or therapists or whatever but good luck with that poo poo.