Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

They said at the recruitment center that I'd be able to fly fighter jets. Can you co-sign this car loan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

"Hey Toyota Rav4, why do they call you that?"

"cuz with the loan I just signed, I'll still be paying for my Toyota Rav4 long after I retire from here"

Finger Prince

Toyota Rav4 here, I'd love to help with the bogeys, but I'm doing Uber right now and have a lucrative airport pickup.

Finger Prince

Areola Grande posted:

shouldn't u be on duty at the Toyotathon today?!

My credit wasn't good enough for Toyota so I got an off lease one from Shifty Al's Used Cars and We Buy Gold $$$. They do an active duty military special 69.99% APR for 96 months. Pretty good deal if you don't think about it too hard. But I do have to do Uber every second of my waking life in addition to my Top Gun duties to keep up with the payments.

Finger Prince

Escape From Noise posted:

I missed the exit for the highway to The Danger Zone, but I'm rerouting and should be there shortly.

Good thing. I use Waze and it always takes the the back way past the Danger Zone because that place is always a traffic nightmare.