Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

You can specify up to one thing about the monster if you want, like if it should be a certain illness or type of treatment or problem or whatever. Or you can :justpost: and I will make something up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Hello, I'm a person trying to activate their potential and I don't know how to get out of my way

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Heather Papps

hello friend

a bipolar monster would be pretty cool as long as it isn't a bipolar bear
(this is my specific brain problem, but if you want to keep it to physical ailments i'm gonna say "a scar")

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Ohtori Akio
i think a monster themed around this would be interesting https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/depersonalization-derealization-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20352911

it's been explored as a diagnosis for me (i'm doing much better these days) and imo it's very applicable to the utena theme of my requests thus far.

Ohtori Akio

Ohtori Akio posted:

i think a monster themed around this would be interesting https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/depersonalization-derealization-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20352911

it's been explored as a diagnosis for me (i'm doing much better these days) and imo it's very applicable to the utena theme of my requests thus far.

Also, like Papps said, if you'd prefer physical ailments then please disregard. I want to give you ideas you're excited to draw.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
I'd love a hyperthyroid monster, if you would be so kind :pray:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

deep dish peat moss

Viginti Septem posted:

Hello, I'm a person trying to activate their potential and I don't know how to get out of my way

You are the doppelganger, except this doppelganger is a big shadow.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I would like debride of demonster

Ass-penny

healthcare in the US was the real monster all along! :tfrxmas:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

deep dish peat moss

Heather Papps posted:

a bipolar monster would be pretty cool as long as it isn't a bipolar bear
(this is my specific brain problem, but if you want to keep it to physical ailments i'm gonna say "a scar")

Your monster is the Tadpolar, a beast that split in three as it could not decide how to feel

deep dish peat moss

Yeah these are turning out much more difficult to conceptualize than imagined, I was imagining like drawing pictures of monstrous pills or syringes or whatever lmao, but I will keep at it

Twenty Four

the dumbest thing I could think of is erectile dysfunction monster lol

deep dish peat moss

Ohtori Akio posted:

The meditating ghost, unsure of its corporeality, often finds itself out-of-phase as it contemplates which object in the room it might be

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Hi I got a severe case of procrastination.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

deep dish peat moss posted:

You are the doppelganger, except this doppelganger is a big shadow.

Perfect 🥰

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Heather Papps

hello friend

Your monster is the Tadpolar, a beast that split in three as it could not decide how to feel

sadpolar, madpolar and stuckinthemiddlepolar. perfect, succinct, lovely. thank you again!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Stoner Sloth

bitch idiopathic insomnia for me please and thank you

Shifty Nipples
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Yeah these are turning out much more difficult to conceptualize than imagined, I was imagining like drawing pictures of monstrous pills or syringes or whatever lmao, but I will keep at it

I thought about asking for "spina bifida" but idk what that would look like and I have it

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
elephantiasis of the schlong

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

help, I just got my first hemorrhoid and I need a cartoon about it

Scuba Trooper

i got heartburn like crazy

Ohtori Akio

The meditating ghost, unsure of its corporeality, often finds itself out-of-phase as it contemplates which object in the room it might be

hell yeah

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

"Help I'm being attacked by myself!" ~Autoimmune Jones

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
Youremother

MORT

I had my gallbladder removed in October of last year. I had been struggling with debilitating esophagus pain for months that I now recognize were gallstones. The doctors said it was the worst gallbladder they had ever seen and they had to, on the operating table, switch from laparoscopic to open surgery. I had gangrenous cholecystitis, which was also called "old man gallbladder".

Simsmagic

im beautiful

this is something I've lived with for most of my life, likely due to a bunch of ear infections I got as a baby. the examples they give of how one mishears things are kind of silly but not wholly off the mark

thank you dumb sex-parrot for the wonderful sig!

deep dish peat moss

Chewbecca posted:

I'd love a hyperthyroid monster, if you would be so kind :pray:

I am not sure what this would look like :ohdear: Is there a specific aspect of it I can caricaturize?

Zamboni Rodeo

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Lemme see if I can help because I'm going in a different direction. I want a paramedic monster. I've been saying there's a frustrated EMT inside me that's absolutely screaming to get out for easily 20 years now. Will this be the year that I finally break down and take an EMT course? Who knows! But it would be fun to have an emergency medicine monster mascot.

deep dish peat moss

Buttchocks posted:

I would like debride of demonster

All those excised lumps make a fine bride

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

I am not sure what this would look like :ohdear: Is there a specific aspect of it I can caricaturize?

Hmm well hyperthyroid can cause anxiety, swollen neck glands, bulging eyeballs (not even kidding), weight loss and sweating. I think the bulging eyes could be a thing?

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

deep dish peat moss

Chewbecca posted:

Hmm well hyperthyroid can cause anxiety, swollen neck glands, bulging eyeballs (not even kidding), weight loss and sweating. I think the bulging eyes could be a thing?

Healthcare monsters are tough because A) I don't know much about a lot of these things and B) I don't want to draw something that feels like a caricature of people with the condition.

So I'm drawing food monsters instead. Here's a Casseroleian. Which has bulging eyes and a swollen neck and looks like a bundle of nerves :hai:

deep dish peat moss

Twenty Four posted:

the dumbest thing I could think of is erectile dysfunction monster lol

Thankfully your meatball is fully functional, it's Meatball Malone! Wanted in twenty-six steaks! He's supposed to be grounded!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

All those excised lumps make a fine bride

Nice! I really like the eyelashes. I assume those are eyelashes.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

OP i have hypermobile ehlers-danlos syndrome and basically it means i get a lot of dislocations in my body. one of my old "party tricks" is making myself walk like a scorpion on the floor. something disjointed and ultra weird would be cool.

Shifty Nipples
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Healthcare monsters are tough because A) I don't know much about a lot of these things and B) I don't want to draw something that feels like a caricature of people with the condition.

So I'm drawing food monsters instead. Here's a Casseroleian. Which has bulging eyes and a swollen neck and looks like a bundle of nerves :hai:

That's exactly the kind of thought I had about spina bifida, like I don't wanna ask you to draw jimmy or timmy from southpark lol

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

deep dish peat moss

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Hi I got a severe case of procrastination.

If you procrastinate for 1,000 years and the egg does not hatch it becomes a Millenium Egg

Manifisto

combining both food and medical monsters, my taste buds are not functioning as they should. a rogue taste bud monster, or perhaps a rogue tongue covered with angry/uncooperative buds?

ty nesamdoom!

deep dish peat moss

Stoner Sloth posted:

bitch idiopathic insomnia for me please and thank you

The sleep-deprived brainburger looks in the mirror in shock, unsure if that's their own ketchup or someone else's

Stoner Sloth

The sleep-deprived brainburger looks in the mirror in shock, unsure if that's their own ketchup or someone else's

i love this lil guy; you and me both buddy, you and me both

Bear Enthusiast

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone
For a while I had TMS (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation), where they attach you to a big magnet and it generates electricity inside your brain.
If that tickles your fancy, go nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Shifty Nipples posted:

I thought about asking for "spina bifida" but idk what that would look like and I have it

I am choosing for the purpose of this project to assume that Spina Bifida feels like your bones are made of corn