Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shifty Nipples

deep dish peat moss posted:

I am choosing for the purpose of this project to assume that Spina Bifida feels like your bones are made of corn

I'm down with that thank you :toot:

Shifty Nipples fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Jan 2, 2023

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples

i'm more amused than maybe i should be by the repeating "and deep dish peat moss"

e: dude maybe the chicken guardian summons the carrot and the corn to help with chicken guarding

Shifty Nipples fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Jan 2, 2023

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

deep dish peat moss

Areola Grande posted:

elephantiasis of the schlong

Chronic pathological liar The Frenchbread Pizza has the same problem.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Chronic pathological liar The Frenchbread Pizza has the same problem.

that's my doppelganger :stwoon:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

testes 1 2

Areola Grande

testes 3 4

Areola Grande

:peanut:

deep dish peat moss

Drink-Mix Man posted:

help, I just got my first hemorrhoid and I need a cartoon about it

Here is a buttload of grumpy haggis

deep dish peat moss

Scuba Trooper posted:

i got heartburn like crazy

Yours is up next, I just had the idea for the next one first.

Bilirubin posted:

"Help I'm being attacked by myself!" ~Autoimmune Jones

That is exactly like a noodleman who spins himself into ramen. :hmmyes:

Robot Made of Meat

Yours is up next, I just had the idea for the next one first.

But what will he do with the third chopstick?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

deep dish peat moss

Those are noodles :colbert:

deep dish peat moss

Scuba Trooper posted:

i got heartburn like crazy

It's the... the Molonary Pulmotov. That's a spicy heart!

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Jan 2, 2023

Manifisto

these continue to be absolutely amazing!

ty nesamdoom!

Shifty Nipples

Manifisto posted:

Dumb Sex-Parrot

If you procrastinate for 1,000 years and the egg does not hatch it becomes a Millenium Egg

me and this egg are working on it or we are going to right after these commercials! thanks dude :cool:

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Here is a buttload of grumpy haggis

its my spirit animal!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

a hypochondriac monster that things it is dying of everything, but really is perfectly healthy

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
A monster that checks your vision

deep dish peat moss

Youremother posted:

I had my gallbladder removed in October of last year. I had been struggling with debilitating esophagus pain for months that I now recognize were gallstones. The doctors said it was the worst gallbladder they had ever seen and they had to, on the operating table, switch from laparoscopic to open surgery. I had gangrenous cholecystitis, which was also called "old man gallbladder".

Though it has little to do with healthcare or food, you deserve this space sloth.

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
Sick art, dude.

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

I feel seen

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
Youremother

MORT

Though it has little to do with healthcare or food, you deserve this space sloth.

This guy's name is Old Man Gallbladder I suppose. Now this is epic

sb hermit

deep dish peat moss

I am very out of my element with medicine and healthcare and drifting further from the topic so it's time to say signups are closed for this thread and after I finish the posts in here, which will probably be minimally healthcare-related, and then I will post another thread where I do this again.

Twenty Four

Thankfully your meatball is fully functional, it's Meatball Malone! Wanted in twenty-six steaks! He's supposed to be grounded!

meatball, it's where the sauce is stored

Scuba Trooper

It's the... the Molonary Pulmotov. That's a spicy heart!

a realistic depiction of my insides at 3 am

Ass-penny

Manifisto posted:

Goons Are Gifts

I need a whole gallery of those, in real life, on my shelf

deep dish peat moss

Simsmagic posted:

this is something I've lived with for most of my life, likely due to a bunch of ear infections I got as a baby. the examples they give of how one mishears things are kind of silly but not wholly off the mark

When I was drawing this last night I had some kind of joke about how no I'm not drawing healthcare monsters I'm drawing something else that sounds similar but today I can't for the life of me remember what it was. It's a space-bug with a robo-baby strapped to its chest.

deep dish peat moss

Zamboni Rodeo posted:

Lemme see if I can help because I'm going in a different direction. I want a paramedic monster. I've been saying there's a frustrated EMT inside me that's absolutely screaming to get out for easily 20 years now. Will this be the year that I finally break down and take an EMT course? Who knows! But it would be fun to have an emergency medicine monster mascot.

Your monster is a Para-medic, as in, medic-adjacent. Unfortunately your trusty heirloom syringe is often seen as a weapon, but I guess it doubles as one.

Manifisto posted:

combining both food and medical monsters, my taste buds are not functioning as they should. a rogue taste bud monster, or perhaps a rogue tongue covered with angry/uncooperative buds?

Wait, those aren't taste buds! You have a parasitic bud buddy!

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

a hypochondriac monster that things it is dying of everything, but really is perfectly healthy

You took the initiative to disguise yourself as a skeleton long before your death, because you knew you would be a skeleton momentarily.

Holland Oates posted:

OP i have hypermobile ehlers-danlos syndrome and basically it means i get a lot of dislocations in my body. one of my old "party tricks" is making myself walk like a scorpion on the floor. something disjointed and ultra weird would be cool.

Bear Enthusiast posted:

For a while I had TMS (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation), where they attach you to a big magnet and it generates electricity inside your brain.
If that tickles your fancy, go nuts.
I went out of order but I'm doin these 2 next

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Jan 4, 2023

Manifisto

Wait, those aren't taste buds! You have a parasitic bud buddy!

lol thank u

ty nesamdoom!

Scuba Trooper

i love all these critters

deep dish peat moss

Holland Oates posted:

OP i have hypermobile ehlers-danlos syndrome and basically it means i get a lot of dislocations in my body. one of my old "party tricks" is making myself walk like a scorpion on the floor. something disjointed and ultra weird would be cool.

:ohdear: did anyone tell you that if you keep making scorpion shapes your body would get stuck that way

deep dish peat moss

Bear Enthusiast posted:

For a while I had TMS (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation), where they attach you to a big magnet and it generates electricity inside your brain.
If that tickles your fancy, go nuts.

It must be pretty difficult to keep a robot repaired when its entire purpose is collecting lightning

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I have an extra vertebrae in my spine so my torso is longer than normal. If you can't do anything with that I also have a smashed pituitary gland.

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

Bear Enthusiast

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone

It must be pretty difficult to keep a robot repaired when its entire purpose is collecting lightning

I love it forever.

Those big fangs were installed to deter anyone from putting a VHS tape in the mouth slot, ignorantly or otherwise.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I love all these monsters so much

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

deep dish peat moss

I am going through and adding them all to https://www.redbubble.com/people/earthwashere/shop if you want to order stickers, but the process of adding them is kinda slow and happens one at a time and I have over 120 now, so I will add them sporadically in bursts here and there :3:

I get like less than 20% of the sale on redbubble so don't go all out just to give me money or whatever but get some stickers if you want them!!

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Jan 4, 2023

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
They're all really cool. Your art threads are great fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Rodeo

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Your monster is a Para-medic, as in, medic-adjacent. Unfortunately your trusty heirloom syringe is often seen as a weapon, but I guess it doubles as one.

:buddy:

This is wonderful, thank you!