Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shifty Nipples

deep dish peat moss posted:

Yeah these are turning out much more difficult to conceptualize than imagined, I was imagining like drawing pictures of monstrous pills or syringes or whatever lmao, but I will keep at it

I thought about asking for "spina bifida" but idk what that would look like and I have it

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples

Healthcare monsters are tough because A) I don't know much about a lot of these things and B) I don't want to draw something that feels like a caricature of people with the condition.

So I'm drawing food monsters instead. Here's a Casseroleian. Which has bulging eyes and a swollen neck and looks like a bundle of nerves :hai:

That's exactly the kind of thought I had about spina bifida, like I don't wanna ask you to draw jimmy or timmy from southpark lol

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Shifty Nipples

I am choosing for the purpose of this project to assume that Spina Bifida feels like your bones are made of corn

I'm down with that thank you :toot:

Shifty Nipples fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Jan 2, 2023

Shifty Nipples

i'm more amused than maybe i should be by the repeating "and deep dish peat moss"

e: dude maybe the chicken guardian summons the carrot and the corn to help with chicken guarding

Shifty Nipples fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Jan 2, 2023

Shifty Nipples

Manifisto posted:

these continue to be absolutely amazing!

Shifty Nipples

e: woah sniped two pages in a row

Buttchocks posted:

They're all really cool. Your art threads are great fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples

Stoner Sloth posted:

was wondering where that got to!