Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

im more of a cyberhunk myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

wanda sykes may be a nsa spook but she was also hilarious in pootie tang, so, it;s impossible to say if she's good or not

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

this is true but the single funniest joke in that movie is "just because a girl likes to dress fancy and dance on the street corner you ASSUME she's hookin'?"

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

i'm molly actually

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

meanwhile i am not wearing glasses at all like *my* professional idol, dude lebowski

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

my buddy has a shotgun and i borrow it when i head to the ol clay pigeon range

i sent in my gun license application last May and still haven't heard back

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

drat. the future is here

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

almost as useful as ED-209

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

i unlock my apartment by putting a key in a lock

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

what's wrong with wearing short shorts

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

NoneMoreNegative posted:

2023 Polestar Synergy Concept - I mean it's no CYBERTRUCK but still...

i've seen this in a movie somewhere. there's a big action sequence where people are fighting on top of self-driving cars that look like this. they're blasting down a highway and then suddenly the highway is vertical and they start plummeting downwards and jumping between cars. maybe "paycheck"?

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

haveblue posted:

very close, but it's the other b-tier dick adaptation, minority report

this must be a joke because i thought minority report first but don't think there are any car chases in that movie, and also because minority report kicks rear end

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

oh poo poo. yeah that's the scene

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

i do love that scene

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

rowkey bilbao posted:

they could have made it interesting by tracking a single person moving in the room and doing some parallax tricks but nope, it's a big gif

uh, excuse me? it *has a big frame* so it *looks like a real window*

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

cheese it! it’s the cobbs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

makes sense to me, plenty of people at my company who i couldn't tell whether they're awake