Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

subtitles are earned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

https://twitter.com/NotoriousPBG/status/1609713943043543040

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Alan Smithee posted:

"break on through to the other siiiiiiiiide"

*jimmies The Doors open to elevator using edc arm jack*

"thanks Jim"

Are you ready to break on through to the other side... of performance? Well now you can. Jim Morrison here with Athletic Greens. Sign up today with promo code Elevator10 to save 10% off your first order of Athletic Greeens from athleticgreens.com exclusively for Elevator Premium members. This limited time offer expires once Elevator Premium reaches the 7th floor. So light your fire, and sign up today!

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

rotor posted:

i mean its a concept car they all look like that

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

the drone is obviously extra weird, but you see so many tiktok videos or whatever of like, a home camera set up in someones living room, that captures something crazy/weird, and its weird to me that people have security [edit: security cameras] inside their home at all.

post hole digger fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Jan 11, 2023

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

post hole digger posted:

someone else posted about replika in another thread and I get evil vibes from it.

right once again you hate to see it.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

me and startech about to gently caress this place up for good

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

nv

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

so are people generating this stuff on their own home instances of one of the open sourced trained networks

yes

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

my dad always wore the type of glasses taht were wire aviator with clear lenses, and im gonna have to pass on this trend because of that. its all i can see if i try them on.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

I want to say I don't believe you but I'm assuming by having to actually teach students you're probably more aware of current trends than the rest of us

I refuse to believe that boot cut jeans are coming back though

theyre already back. all of that early 00s cobra snake hipster sleaze pastiche poo poo is in vogue again.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

RokosCockatrice posted:

there goes jason waterfalls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

haveblue posted:

if you read the article it's very clearly a joke :ssh:

i love that every newspaper's op-ed section is half guys trying to do 3rd string snarky gawker blog posts now and the other half is circa 2003 dim bulb thomas friedman 'china's foreign policy is like an egg roll' type guys.