Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
happy cyberdays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
syber

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
i would also appreciate a current cybertag

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Achmed Jones posted:

wait why are people anti-wanda sykes? having been a part of a federal agency doesn't make you a shitbird automatically so i'm kinda confused

it kinda does

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

post hole digger posted:

the drone is obviously extra weird, but you see so many tiktok videos or whatever of like, a home camera set up in someones living room, that captures something crazy/weird, and its weird to me that people have security inside their home at all.

i have couple friends that got a "free" security system from their telecom plan and it is so bizarre, they all set it up inside like it's a camcorder or something. some people are so blase about their privacy

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

polyester concept posted:

it’s really loving weird to walk into a store like h&m and see graphic t’s with “vintage” britney spears and christina aguilera art on them. plus there is a ton of simpsons stuff that probably would have been extremely uncool to wear in the actual 90s

I absolutely loathe shopping for clothes because i have no sense of style or identity and i have perpetual anxiety about people perceiving me as being part of any particular subculture

i like buying shirts with simpsons on them

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
chatgpt doesn't "know" anything

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
i think that a lot of very stupid people got told that computers work like the human brain when they were young, assumed the opposite was also true and now think any moderately convincing chatbot is skynet

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

rotor posted:

idk for me its just a given that any gun media person is gonna be lovely, its just a question of how lovely they are and how well they keep a lid on it.

they seem to frequently get radicalized over time

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
i can't imagine owning a gun tbh, i would have definitely blown out the back of my skull years ago if i did

i don't trust "left wing" gun people either

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Roosevelt posted:

i bought a squirt pistol because i live with a bunch of bad animals, and sometimes i just want to blast them even when they're being good, because i bought this drat thing and i want to use it. i imagine owning a real gun is a lot worse, because you explicitly have to go somewhere to be able to play with your shiny toy.

it's not like you can just unload on the cat while she's scratching the hell out of the couch for the hundredth time

i have a lil bb gun that i shoot at cans sometimes but i do not want a potentially deadly version of one

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

:2monocle:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

isn't that the character from Nights: into dreams?

Nights: Into Skis

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Achmed Jones posted:

guns, like dogs, can't look up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

lol