Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

What's this from?

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

lots of anti-nuclear sentiment was manufactured by the fossil fuel industry by funneling money to whoever was ready to speak against nuclear, including a lot of "greens". megacorps conducting secret smear campaigns using proxies against each other; very cyberpunk

All true but I do think it was funny that The Simpsons had a non-negligible hand in manipulating public opinion too even though they probably inherited a lot of the rhetoric by that point

So good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Alan Smithee posted:

The ratmobile

It's perfect

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Kane seemed so much cooler as a kid.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Lock the applicants in a room with a pen and paper until they produce a few pages of equal or greater quality. If not, the room fills with water.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Roosevelt posted:

what would you do?

mateba autorevolver, the coolest gun ever made

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Midjack posted:

you got a permit for those small arms?

Unbelievable.

pmchem posted:

cyberpunk 2023 v0.2 - you got a permit for those small arms?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

dioxazine posted:

i wish i had skin like that

Famous quotes of buffalo bill

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Bold move to have the tagline sponsored by ex lax

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Alan Smithee posted:

volcanos, AI, ancient artifacts, and a particle accelerator

this ends well

why, are we all gonna die

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

This is a great idea, a cat that can't die :3:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The guy who sells potions in lut gholein?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Midjack posted:

happy 50th anniversary of the first ever cellular telephone call!

The beginning of the end

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I thought perpetual poo poo was disallowed in law. Or probably not when it's big companies squeezing individuals

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

He looks hungry. He should probably eat something

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Getting real sick of innovation if you ask me

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

NoneMoreNegative posted:

"drat, it's getting late, I'd better just..."

*FLUPH*

Jesus was this invented by a cop?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Jonny 290 posted:

Jokes aside, i briefly thought about getting Snuggies legally declared as clothing instead of bedding, because Denver banned houseless people having any kind of structure, shelter or bedding and i wanted to buy a bunch n pass em out, because hell, better than nothin

What the gently caress. gently caress denver then

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

NoneMoreNegative posted:

If any figgie fucker wants some CYBER DECOR, the M56 helmets are currently back in stock (for like the next hour)

https://www.machine56.com/product/he-mkx2-b01_f

edit: aand sold out :o:

they look cool and i bet it'd be fun to rob a bank

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

some of the stuff they have actually looks quite useful (the trousers with the zip up the front would be great for getting knee pads on) but I would have an abiding fear that somebody would talk to me about them

Just lower the mask. Reeeeeal slowly

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I'm not getting one until they can stop a handgun bullet

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

If I could afford the handgun I could afford the mask

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

honestly looks better than the truck

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

send me a kiss by wire, baby my shoes on fire

Armitag3 posted:

rip crusader

yeah, this sucks

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 10:42 on Aug 28, 2023

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The orb is calibrating

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

hero*

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

haveblue posted:

very close, but it's the other b-tier dick adaptation, minority report

oh hell no, minority report owns

Carthag Tuek posted:

its this one op

this is a great scene tho, thanks

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Infinite Machines P1; $10k USD

Hell yeah get me a cybertruck ripoff with a pete davidson knockoff

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

mobby_6kl posted:

The cyberpunk future is here and it loving sucks, and not in a cool gritty neon way. I tried to visit a tourist attraction (the tower in Bologna) and they had no ticket counter, only a guy scanning tickets them with a phone, so you have to buy them online.

So instead of handing someone :fivecbux: and going in:
  • Scan QR code. It takes you to an overview page about the tower
  • There's no obvious BUY TICKETS button so you have to look for it for a bit
  • You must have an account, so enter name, email, phone and password to register
  • You have to confirm the registration so go to email and click the link
  • You're logged in but that's in the email app, not the browser
  • Go back to browser and log in manually
  • Proceed to checkout!
  • There's a Google Pay option but it fails because it's "not supported on your platform" (latest Android)
  • There's a normal CC option but the field isn't detected so you have to enter the number, name expiration date and ccv manually
  • Payment require 2FA auth from the bank so log in the bank ap and authorize the payment
  • Wait a few minutes until the email arrives.
Congrats, you got your ticket! At least if you aren't a dirty foreigner with no data.

I just wanted pleasure-model replicants and flying cars.

you know say what you will but it's nice to know that it was at least designed by an italian

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

A real thanks I hate it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Not the ironpunk thread, recommend probation

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

goddamnit

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Milo and POTUS posted:

sounds like the robot's teammate tagged it back in

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

oh you fricking website

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The jets simply ram into the incoming icbms, saving a fortune on very expensive missiles

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Saw this from the Chichu Art Museum by Tadao Ando

What am I reminded of!?!

https://twitter.com/mangel_arqto/status/1341354087976198147

that hallway tom cruise chased his eyeballs down

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

love it, but in my state it's illegal to have weapons disguised as vegetables though