Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
another year another bookmarked thread i will end up tens of thousands of posts behind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I like that Nancy didn't even frame the shot well. Even if she had set the timer right she'd have been mostly outside the shot.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

riderchop posted:

Heathcliff

Av'd

Only registered members can see post attachments!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Vargo posted:

Curtis

shut up old man.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Has Gil Thorp ever had storylines? I feel like every time I saw it as a kid it was just a random scene from a randomly seasonal sport.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Pancho Jueves posted:

Colorist making a bold choice with what is apparently white, snowless grass in this one.

Honestly, it's the only choice that makes sense to me, you wouldn't wish for a snowday unless there was actual snow on the ground, since otherwise you are just demanding random acts of god. However, when you get that snowfall and hit that sweet spot where a kid wakes up and things haven't been plowed yet it can look like civilization is collapsing and you get to sleep in and watch cartoons or whatever.

Sundae posted:

Wow, you folks found like the one and only Wikipedia article without a literally-insane contributor watching for modifications to their precious little baby. :wow:

I guess everyone hates Dustin.

It's just that the insane wiki gargoyle is a goon who believes in the funny thing this time.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

It's my favorite The Creeps comic hell yeah.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
real golden age The Creeps content.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Hippocrass posted:

'The Creeps' is really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Murdstone posted:

I don't know if this has been posted in here yet, but Heathcliff has a Jimmy collection.

I got a t-shirt because I'm a stupid nerd.