Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

I used to keep up with this thread and then I got way behind so I'm still catching up I made it to February of this year I just have to pop in and chime in that Rex Morgan is so loving boring what's the point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

hey friends sorry for asking decades late but what's the origin of BSS ?

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

I don't like Rae the Doe and I scroll past it but more content is always good keep posting the comics you like and support the artists

that's my opinion thank you for listening

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

pairing red wine with fish is also how a Soviet spy blew his cover to James Bond in From Russia with Love

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Pluggers inhale poison for fun

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Heathcliff you rascal

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

i don't like snoopy and the merchandising of the cute character and how he took over the strip and changed the tone

but it was a gift so now I must display it forever

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

former Marine and cop is aghast that his daughter is helping the disadvantaged

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

hate to see family fighting.....I'm hoping Mary can help Keith and Sonia reconcile over muffins

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/tkelce/status/58644159329878016

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

mary worth is boring

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

you don't need to know the specifics of college football to under Crankshaft, it's just "old man mad that things change"

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

lot of drama in this Rex Morgan arc after Rex Morgan himself admitted that Rene's new con isn't even illegal he's just selling overpriced pepe talks

will he go back to prison for this????

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Julet Esqu posted:

We've all at one time or another had the unpleasant experience of discovering we are a Plugger. Today I have discovered I am a Lockhorn and so far it ain't too bad.

https://twitter.com/jfruh/status/1495518266214600709

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

If I was Rene and the guys marketing The Mirakle Method I would just give the old man some money to go away, we're raking it in we can afford a payoff

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

has the pizza monster box always been in a guy in a costume and not a sentient assembly of pizza boxes? everything I thought I knew was a lie...

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Murdstone posted:

Rex Morgan MD

you broke my grill posted:

If I was Rene and the guys marketing The Mirakle Method I would just give the old man some money to go away, we're raking it in we can afford a payoff

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

he's a cop so he to be very wary of food whenever he eats out. people may want to poison him or take a bite out of his chicken sandwich

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

so now that the mirakle method lawsuit is dropped Rene can come back and be a legal con man doing the self-help talks and they dropped his murder charges so he no longer needs to be on the run or do crimes

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

we need to bring in a young character like Hayden because 23-year-old Dustin and his younger sister surely are too old to do the "what's an antenna?" punchline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Murdstone posted:

Rex Morgan MD

who are all these people this strip is about Mud Truck Ferguson and Rene