Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Saw Space Cop last night. It was Fine. The last act was the weakest but it had its moments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

You raised my hopes and dashed them quite expertly, bravo sir!

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

priznat posted:

God that sounds confusing to me and I’m a tech nerd

Admittedly, I'm trying to think of real-world examples where pretty much the same thing is done in other formats.

Prepaid phone plans or older dial-up internet plans: Pay $10 a month, get 500 minutes. You go over, you lose service or you buy more minutes.

Transfer that into something like a streaming media plan and $5 a month gets you 100 hours of content to watch per month on your plan with similar blocked use/buy more hours outcome. Same issues of password sharing and making people who are heavy users pay more more maybe get resolved a bit

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

What's this thread about

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
This will be the year that RLM watches an anime.

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

What's this thread about

Rich Evan’s angelic laughter.

Bionic Psyker
Apr 23, 2009

What's this thread about

Parasocial relationships

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
It's about family.

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

JediTalentAgent posted:

It's about family.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

What's this thread about

Not much, what U about, cutie?

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

Grown men, growing older right before our eyes! It took twelve years to make!

colonelwest fucked around with this message at 09:10 on Jan 1, 2023

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
Happy new year new thread, heres to me being less addicted to weed and sugar and whacking it this year and making tons more it is a showses yay

Dr. Clockwork
Sep 9, 2011

I'LL PUT MY SCIENCE IN ALL OF YOU!
First part sounds great, not sure about that last bit though.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
i was watching the twilight zone marathon and one came on that i hadnt seen where a guy gets turned into hitler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmkoX78aN_4

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

:emptyquote:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Those tits are too powerful for reports and mod action

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

X JAKK posted:

Happy new year new thread, heres to me being less addicted to weed and sugar and whacking it this year and making tons more it is a showses yay

These two seem mutually exclusive

Usu Kai Ken
Oct 2, 2021

JediTalentAgent posted:

It's about family.

Nuuuukiiiieeeee

Miiiiikoooooo

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Kingo Ligma posted:

Yah, and Disney plus is losing millions and millions of dollars every month and the precious CEO was hiding the losses lol

He was such a little stinkah, that precious dahlin'

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

I expected Nukie to be more like Mac and Me, but it was on a whole another level of garbage.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Happy New AAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDS!

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

imagine making an ET ripoff that is worse than a literal McDonalds commercial.

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

should I mail them my collectors edition episode 1 complete with 3 frames of film or would they not give two shits.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

reignofevil posted:

I think we should talk about Jenny instead.

I forgot to finish watching her Evermore Park review. Thanks for the reminder.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Bringing back the 300 sequel talk3

rydiafan posted:

In 300 2 Evan Green's backstory is that when she was like 5 the Athenians murdered her entire family then kept her as a sex slave until she was like 20, when Xerxes rescued her.

The movie expects us to root against her in her campaign for vengeance.
It expects you to root for the rapists side too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k9tVmI-pwM
I mean honestly which side are you on?
Oh yeah the side that murdered a little girl parents, raped her for a decade and left her for dead.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Ugh. GLASSES

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Let’s make 2023 the year we stop humouring weirdos posting their bullshit non-RLM videos in this thread 🥰

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Let’s make 2023 the year we stop humouring weirdos posting their bullshit non-RLM videos in this thread 🥰

:hfive:

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Let people enjoy things

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

let them enjoy my balls

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

:33< i KNOW, i was speaking metafurrikitty :33

Milo and POTUS posted:

Let people enjoy things

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
I purpose every poster has a quota of no more 2 weird youtube links per week.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Nobody in this thread has good tastes

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I do

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Oh hell yeah Near Dark is back on Shudder

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

poo poo I keep meaning to catch that, the cast is :captainpop:

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Milo and POTUS posted:

Nobody in this thread has good tastes

*Eyes glaze over as I think back to dozens and dozens of pages of Star Wars chat* this is true

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Did someone mention Star Wars? Cause I was just wondering do u think that Jabba The Hutt gets embarrassed when he poos out eggs in front of Salacious B. Crumb??? sorry if this ofends anyone but i thought it was a funny thing haha. and i would like to know if any of you have any pics of Jabba pooping an egg while he looks nervous or embarrassed i just want to see it for a few laughs haha. another thing i am wondering is what do you think the eggs smell like haha im just curious for laughs haha i would like to smell them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Maybe this can be the year where Star Wars chat doesn't happen