Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Mike and Rich shredded like one hundred nukie tapes or something

I think we should talk about Jenny instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Reserving this post for when I'm less drunk

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

CODChimera posted:

gonna try read this thread more than the old one

You're making a big mistake

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

That DICK! posted:

this is the final year of rlm.

God Willing

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
My clocks could beat up your clocks

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
They'll probably have to use all of those snuff tapes I've been sending them.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Mike is gonna be 100 and he's gonna die from slipping on a banana peel into william shatner's open grave (it was open that day for unrelated reasons) and when he goes chest to chest with the rotten remains one last whispered utterance of "loser kid" will be knocked free of shatner's long dead rib cage, held there as much by the rigor mortis as anything. Mike will then expire gracefully in repose upon his hero.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

This is kurtzman right?

That's mike

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Jenny Videos speak to entire generations and we've committed to making the world a more animatronic and theme park filled place. We call ourselves the 'Jenneration' and we all do crochet and whippits.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Waltzing Along posted:

I clicked RLMs ebay feedback and see they have been selling off equipment. Admit it, one of you bought one of the mics in the hopes of getting some of Jays germs.

These aren't germs in this baggie this is prime cloning material. The only piece missing from my collection is Grundle of Rich Evans.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Once you deign to meet Mike Stoklasa you cease to be a celebrity.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I'm gonna film a sequel to Nukie and call it Twokie.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
lol

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
What about the time Luke touched that space-walrus on the nipples. That was pretty great.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

jeeves posted:

House doesn’t constantly shout gently caress I LOVE MEDICINE!!!!

Actually does he? I never watched it :dog:

He did have a catchphrase it was "Foreman you're a criminal because of your race" wait no actually it was "Everybody Lies".

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Torn between saying queen don't miss and make jenny do the voice

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Truly she has become a barbie girl trapped in a barbie world of her own devising.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
The sad truth is Jenny hasn't made enough content to justify a thread in like the past three years I was counting on her in the dark times when the RLM boys were drunk and too lazy to work

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Kingo Ligma posted:

James Cameron has gone wild and instead of just drowning actresses he is now attempting to drown my entire city

'Atta boy Jimmy!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

DaysBefore posted:

Oh yeah Pre-Rec chat was absolutely abysmal, RLM has some of the most annoying fans around

Ha ha, yeah

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I'll never forget when Dr Cox killed him or he died or whatever.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Being better than Jurassic Park 3 is not an accomplishment.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Terrifying allegations that Mike Stoklasa approached a woman and talked about Star Trek minutiae for an excess of nineteen minutes.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

poisonpill posted:

What’s the deal with the prime directive? I don’t understand how there’s this enlightened philosophy that seems to boil down to “yeah we could end disease from this planet of primitive humans, but there’s an asteroid that will wipe out all like on their planet in like a month (they we could move with no trouble at all), but what can you do? We’re all sworn to let them just lob nukes at each other for no reason” and then they shrug and look unhappy about it but for whatever reason it’s like their main rule

it's cuz god is real

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

jeeves posted:

I’m still amazed that both Star Trek and Star Wars franchises were effectively ruined by the same guy rebooting both.

Then again one was the dry run for the for the other, but still.

Every year I get more and more okay with it all.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Abalone Malone posted:

Mike doing moonlighting as a singer on a cruise ship?

https://www.facebook.com/Rawad.Official.lb/

Mike Stock-Photo-lasa

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
You know, assuming they mean what they say and this is the last season of Picard, the star trek folk did a lot better keeping patrick stewart alive than I gave them credit for. They won this round.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Rich Evans has been traded to a taskmaster named Mirth for a fifth of whiskey. Rich Evans was particularly heartbroken Mike did the transaction at a mall food court.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Jose Oquendo posted:

About to watch the season 3 premiere of Picard. What the gently caress is wrong with me.

Let us know what you thought!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

priznat posted:

I read somewhere there are 31 mcu films now lmao jesus christ. Then also the tv shows and all that poo poo too!

It’s gonna be wild once it finally fizzles out (probably sooner rather than later) and is mostly forgotten 5 years later.

Are you kidding me studios are gonna be chasing this high for a thousand years. A wasp themed soft reboot just named "hive" or maybe a spy drama centered around a metallurgy plant and then at the climax it's revealed "wait this is Stark Tech TM!", this is like a fungus it only goes down into the soil, hiding, until it is time to grow again.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Lister posted:

This reminds me of all the boomers saying that the teens of the next generation would look at their parent's tattoos and think that tattoos aren't cool and not get them. That's not what happened. They looked at their parents tattoos and said "Mom and dad's tattoos are embarrassing and ugly. My tattoos are going to be cool."

Black Cougar! Protects! Children!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

AARD VARKMAN posted:

did any other show even try a 3-parter? I remember loads of 2 parters but they just kinda gave way to serialized tv

Venture bros season 3 finale is technically a 3 parter you can just ignore a bunch of part 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
One time Mr plinkett sacrificed Jat and Mark to a volcano god in a little known event Half In The Bag The Maze Runner.