Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

gonna try read this thread more than the old one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

CODChimera posted:

gonna try read this thread more than the old one

over 2k unread posts. ive already failed

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Pneub posted:

Can anyone guess which movie I bought this collection for?

(Also, there's comformation that I'm elderly enough to legally post in the thread)

havent seen Skyline but those other 3 are fantastic films

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

was Strange New Worlds really that bad? I thought it got a decent reception

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

delightful posted:

RLM will watch and review 400 straight cookie cutter horror movies and then complain in the same review episodes about how many comic book movies there are and how tired they are of them. Mike will be a Star Trek fan and then give up on probably the best new Trek since DS9 after 1 episode knowing full well that Star Trek always, always, takes time to find its footing (if it ever does). Anyway, what I'm saying is that RLM is a land of contrasts.

what cookie cutter horror movies?