Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

this is the final year of rlm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

im not here to make friends. im here to say i didnt watch movies you did.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/L1GGPJ0.png :nws:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 11:09 on Jan 1, 2023

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

oh wow dang you're wonderin the point of the video? these jamokes, show up on the first few pages of the new year, think they're gonna change the world. its fine. im just playing. welcome.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Poohs Packin posted:

I liked the part where they watched Nukie

I like that nukie

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I just don’t buy that Jabba would be embarassed in that situation, sorry

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

JediTalentAgent posted:

Monique Gabrielle Bowsette.
gently caress..... gently caress!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

poisonpill posted:

I just realized that Biff betting flawlessly on like a dozen sports games in a row would have had some kind of butterfly effect and probably changed the winner of later games somehow. I scrap of paper that said “buy Bitcoin and sell in 2020” would have been better.

oh the one from 2015? that almanac?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

how would it be able to tell u to sell things in 2020 when 2020 hasnt happened, idiot!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Bttf is the better film but I’d rather rewatch 2. More fun.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

no.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I never saw the first 1898

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

colonelwest posted:

How is her channel even growing? She puts out like two videos a year.

losers. idiots. occasionally, dorks.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

shes like a baby, making noise & not knowing what to do. some people are into that.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

DaysBefore posted:

All you aspiring entertainment people take notes when Kingo speaks. They've been slaving away working 19 hours days editing all the racist rants and accidental rear end in a top hat bleaching footage out of Real Housewives of Auckland so they're the real deal.

lol

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

some of us are jakkheads, some of us dunk monks, but at the end of the day we come together to question the viability of jenny and the motives of her supporters

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Randarkman posted:

Kind of like how Jay just coudln't get the "What are you doing to my cat?" line out of his head, I constantly think of this bit of dialogue from Repo Jake in Plinketto #2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXYcFYaN_ns&t=3279s

i think about & laugh at mike saying "kathleen kennedy pounding her fists on a podium" every day, im sure shes a nice lady, but it makes me hoot and holler every time,

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i like all the thread n00bs, please stick around, i love doing combo moves on you alongside seasoned thread vets

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

yeah. i didnt recognize that guy earlier.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i gotta worm, in my cock

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Sunk Dunk posted:

i miss bust rodd

i thought he was you!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

im not watching any of that crap

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

a funny thing i like to think about is the fact that the german old man massager that they joked was a nazi was actually a nazi

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

HawkAYE, sNOwcat. kind of weird when you think about it.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

DangerDummy! posted:

Looking for some decent movies with Robert Forster. I saw El Camino and Jackie Brown recently, and he really captured my attention in those. I watched Wolf of Snow Hollow with my wife last night, and he was not very good in it. Kinda no one is, but it's a weird rear end movie and it makes some really bizarre character choices.

finding forester

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i'll watch me prestige films, and 'ave a TÁR 2

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i predicted that wonka movie man. i said, when are they gonna make a movie about how willy wonka got the factory. well they did idiots. and you all doubted me. you all said "buhhh check out malignant" and poo poo

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the new mst3k did suck, but it made me realize in retrospect the old mst3k also sucked technically

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

dont like how correct silvergun has been lately

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

idk. to me, that sort of meme is the tom seguraesque. whether or not i find it funny relies on my faith in the fact that it happened. and frankly, i dont. i think someone just took a pic of a hentai box and put some funny words on it. but suddenly, im mr. buzzkill, im mr killjoy.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i thought dr who has been going since the 60s or whatever? haha, just kidding, no interest in talking to you about dr. who, shut up and sit down friend

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

my friend invited me to a live 'how did this get made', if you ever listen to the jason X episode, know that i am present & asleep throughout it, my friends did not wake me up until the very end

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the av club keeps making our loving kids gay

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Being gay is a kids choice awards

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Mecha Gaydora, we call him

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

everybody just likes peter falk.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Sunk Dunk posted:

did dj paul from 3 6 mafia really produce this lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMFSJ2PHCiQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Quantum of Phallus posted:

i love this show lol

i remembered the intro slapping yesterday and looked it up, the zach g reveal blew my mind