Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

First Star Wars comment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Glad to see Tom Hanks has finally retired and can now phone it in in every performance

Just graduated from the Harrison Ford School for Retiring Actors

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Tom Cruise continues to be the only good actor

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Cum

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

S3 flashback episode for Mythic Quest is the only good episode of the season. The rest is a quick read through synopsis.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Hike the Appalachian Trail it’s pretty cool.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I don’t think there is a bigger bozo and mark on earth than Paul T Goldman. Good lord this guy.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Cubone posted:

haha yeah take that paul t goldman

:confused:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7mMcugQTjHs

New semi docuseries on Peacock. By the dude who did Borat 2 and a few Nathan For You episodes. If you enjoy Nathan Fielder style comedy you’d probably enjoy it.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

LanceHunter posted:

Just re-watched Gattaca. That is definitely one of those movies that is helped enormously by being seen in 4k. Just absurdly gorgeous design and photography throughout. Now I remember why I was so bummed out by In Time, which should have been a perfect companion movie. Alas, Justin Timberlake is no Ethan Hawke.

Just watch Predestination for more Ethan Hawke time companion movie

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I will watch Elvis upon hearing that Lisa Marie just died.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Oh no

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Being a poster since 2003 seems bad enough but blind and having to hear all these posts read sounds dire.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Rich Evans lay of hands is truly miraculous

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Alexa play babu frik girl video

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Congrats to Velma to being worse than Allen Gregory. A true feat.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

And then he made the zero and killed a bunch of Americans the end

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-gpWmArH8M

I suppose it was only a matter of time until black stereotypes, the horror movie, was made.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

stephenthinkpad posted:

So how is this Euphoria show?

What's the goon verdict on it?

It's got some solid needle drops

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Jamie Lee Curtis’ best role was True Lies

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXL_HDzBQsM

I for one am very excited for the brand biopic extended universe. Joining the ranks of Tetris and Air

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Gutcruncher posted:

I want a movie about the guy that invented the little clips that bread bags use

Sorry best I can do is the Slip n Slide

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Telluric Whistler posted:

I can imagine that Kirk Johnson probably didn't have great politics, but I'm still going to smile every time I see him opening his abyssal rear end in a top hat.

:hmmyes:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Someone needs to do something about these cellphone towers attacking white women!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

New Cal looking good

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Air wasn't half bad actually as a BRAND biopic. Likely won't be a lights out success for Amazon Studios but it was entertaining enough.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

All in on the Weird Mattel Extended Universe

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4PCCpNJ130

What the gently caress is going on with the audio here? It's like they just turned down the Sympathy For The Devil track but didn't remove it entirely while laying over it the regular dramatic music and Indy theme

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Hackers film 1995 posted:

where’s mutt?

He died on the way back to his home planet

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Renfield was some good solid hammy Nick Cage. A lot more actiony than I expected going in so that was a nice surprise. Fun movie

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Well you see it’s better because a whole year is dedicated per season instead of a 2 hour movie

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Red dudes continued to be gigantic clowns who can’t fight for poo poo

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I don’t wanna be anything other than what I’m trying to be lately

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Just stick to whatever Josh Sawyer is making and you’ll be in for a good time.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Got tickets for Fast X screening. Haven’t seen anything past 3 so I have no idea what those cars are up to but I bet it’s no good

Also where the hell is the Fast prequel where they're all prohibition era bootleggers in 20/30s cars

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Space Kablooey posted:

yeah i wouldnt watch this but it totally sounds like what a creatively bankrupt committee would come up with

ask it for a sequel to downfall

quote:

The film picks up where "Downfall" left off, with Hitler's suicide in his bunker. However, the opening scene shows a haggard and disoriented Hitler waking up in a strange room. He looks around, confused, and notices that he is surrounded by people he doesn't recognize. He soon realizes that he is in the afterlife, and that this is his judgment day.

The rest of the film takes place in the afterlife, as Hitler is forced to confront the consequences of his actions during his time on earth. He is initially defiant, insisting that he was simply trying to build a better world for his people. But as he is shown the impact of his decisions, the horrors of the Holocaust, and the millions of lives he destroyed, he begins to unravel.

Throughout the film, Hitler is haunted by the ghosts of his victims. They appear to him in vivid and terrifying visions, reliving their deaths and begging him for mercy. At first, Hitler dismisses these visions as hallucinations, but as they become more frequent and intense, he is forced to face the reality of his crimes.

The climax of the film sees Hitler brought before a cosmic court of justice, where he is finally held accountable for his actions. In a moment of catharsis, he finally admits the magnitude of his crimes and begs for forgiveness. The film ends with Hitler being sentenced to an eternity in purgatory, where he is left to reflect on his life and the atrocities he committed.

Throughout the film, the audience is forced to grapple with the complexity of Hitler as a character. He is not portrayed as a one-dimensional monster, but rather as a complex and flawed human being who made terrible choices. The film challenges the audience to confront the legacy of Hitler's actions and to consider the role that each of us plays in preventing such atrocities from happening again.

Haunted by the Jews of Holocaust Past

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I loved the scene when Oppenheimer had to reach back into the demon core to grab his hat.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Come and See the Star Wars

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

TTBF posted:

Best movie theater experience I ever had was Deep Blue Sea on opening night. Crowd went wild for that movie. There's one scene - you know the one - where people just absolutely lost their poo poo.

Snakes on a Plane was a wild time. Everyone just hootin' and hollerin'

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The Blackening was a pretty fun flick. A competent horror movie while taking the piss of movie tropes and a celebration of black culture. A lot of the jokes obviously didn’t hit as hard for me but there’s enough there to still enjoy if you’re even a little bit aware of black culture. It certainly isn’t subtle in the message it’s trying to convey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

You know I’m actually digging the new season of Clone High. The trailer looked awful but it’s still got it! Shame no Ghandi though.