Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Hack Frauds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Endless Trash posted:

The only pair of boobs I need to get through 2023 are Mike Stoklasa and Rich Evans

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I prefer these shirtless actors standing in front of mirrors

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Those tits are too powerful for reports and mod action

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

It must be nice to have people surrounding you whose livelihood is to make sure you always look as attractive as possible

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Almost as good as iPhone's autocorrect for the work "loving", which they change to ducking for some reason

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Stranger Things season 1 was just okay and it should have ended there

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

That DICK! posted:

Being gay is a kids choice awards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkKzukcbIE

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqLUbmpuVw4

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I watched Cocoon and wilford brimley talked about his boner

Also the look of the aliens in that film were creepier than almost any alien I can recall in a film. When Steve Gutenberg sees that one take her skin off the first time and she sees him through the keyhole it’s supremely creepy

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

The fourth one was pretty bad, I turned it off after like 40 minutes. The second one is the best one. He’s right though that papercut sequence is awful, though maybe the horse jizz one in the second one is what you might wanna skip

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

That trailer is cool but can we please leave goodby stranger alone, fuckin hell

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Jose Oquendo posted:

I like Succession, but that's mainly because everyone is so goddamn goofy and weird. The show is definitely a dark comedy. Plus, Brian Cox is so fuckin good in it.

Everyone and their mother told me I had to watch it.

No. I cannot do another Office-style camera show. I cannot do it, it will never be a thing I can enjoy.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

For a guy who seems to really dislike RLM you sure post about them a lot

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

roomtone posted:

he's talking to me bitch cos i'm a fuckin nitpickin mike believes in ghosts and genetics and they didn't watch a lot of the poo poo they put on the catch up even though it'd take 2 hours son of a gun

let me put it like this: the nukie video was amazing, most of the time i've got nothing to say on RLM videos, i just watch them and go 'hm i watched that now, that was all right'

It's entertainment and you will never 100% agree with every single belief of anyone no matter what unless you somehow clone yourself and make your own content creation studio or something. Just enjoy it, or if you consistently aren't then just go do something else. It's just weird to have some arbitrary metric where all the content you consume for entertainment needs to be politically and ethically AT LEAST 92.6% or better in line with your own beliefs or whatever and otherwise it needs to be slamdaddied on the forum. Probably tons of people whose content you watch also believe in ghosts or something, but it has no personal stakes for you anyways. Like just go rewatch some TNG or something, I dunno. Gall!!!!!

Toxic Mental fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Jan 13, 2023

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Justin Roiland wrote season 1 of Bob's Burgers?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

bob's burgers had 13 seasons and 249 episodes wtf

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Trump

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Hackers film 1995 posted:

when house of cards season one was first airing i was having a super good year so i have fond memories associated with that. crazy how fast things change haha

Kevin Spacey's forums account located ^^^

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

can we please shoot Nick Kroll into a rocket into space, and make his billionaire father pay for it

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Laugh at the elderly

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Jesus she actually did gouge them

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

In a sane and non-poo poo world, The Northman would be a mediocre movie, but because we live in hell it was one of the best of the year

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

roomtone posted:

the gently caress it was

There were many, many films released in 2022. Of the thousands, it was one of the top, I dunno, 50. That's one of the best, like 96th percentile.

edit:

Also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xIwP-65oD0

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Rick and Morty Bushworld Adventures has a different tone now, I think an even better one

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Locked in a life and death struggle to find the animated adult cartoon that's not boring overrated poo poo and doesn't suck but also doesn't have a sex creep creator... gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

roomtone posted:

pal do not respond to me

post your top five then, jerk!!! LET'S SEE IT!!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

the Turn Down For What music video was a perfect amount of weird for Karens and boomers to find their own generation's version of "soooOOOOoooOOO RAAAANDOMMMM!!!!!!" and that movie also was in that goldilocks zone where it was just barely beyond their comprehension but still emotive and so it must have been transcendental. The kind of people who find Stephen Colbert in 2022 biting humor.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Prey better than the Northman you are loving tripping

edit both yall

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Morbius
Morbius 2: It's Morbin Time
Morbiuses
Morbius: Ressurection
Morbius: The Michael Morbius Story

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

roomtone posted:

nope wasn't good, very hard disagree with that. bad movie.

The worst Jordan Peele movie

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

It's the worst Jordan Peele movie but it's still pretty good. That's in spite of its cast and dialogue.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Gripweed posted:

Us was Peele's worst movie. It was still quite good, but he went a little political with Us and I think the end result was weaker than the other two which were straight horror.

Us was his best movie op, I am correct about this, don't even bother arguing.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

And complaining about poo poo being "political" these days is just... :yikeseroo:

Plenty of "political" poo poo sucks too, don't get it twisted. I mean just look at SNL or any late night comedy show or whatever.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Twist my rod

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

The US Office sucked and Mindy Kaling was the worst part of it

Just kidding it was Rainn Wilson

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I like how the most loved thing out of any star wars content since 1998 is just the one time they actually built and operated a real, physical puppet for some reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

He’s asking if the accountant is going to keep his mouth shut and keeping with the theme and flow of the film he probably just dips his head and walks away without looking and just hoping no one asks him anything. Not sure if it’s in the novel but yeah that movie is endlessly rewatchable. I remember seeing the ending in theaters and people were confused but I knew it was absolutely perfect I actually clapped. Tommy Lee Jones rules.