Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Polygynous posted:

how has he not figured it out yet

He and i both what am i missing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Get hosed!

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
wait how does THAT work

er. not work.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?
How did he manage it? gently caress YOU, WAIT UNTIL MID-JANUARY

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

The Shame Boy posted:

look at this dumbass who doesn't know science

(i don't know either)

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
He just timed throwing that revival fluid really well.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

The Shame Boy posted:

like jafar knows the thing is voice activated, and then he heard something on the earpiece that he STILL HAD and didn't immediately throw as far as he could is what i want to know

but apparently that wouldn't work anyway FOR SOME REASON

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
The rules for the Medusa's activation are... interesting. That said, you've seen everything you need in these two episodes to figure out what they are, if you want to puzzle it out for the next few weeks.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Supersonic Shine posted:

if that worked you'd think he'd be able to rig some sort of grenade or something to release it after you pull the pin when you see the green light

i'm being overly critical aren't i lol

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Supersonic Shine posted:

This is a joke but it's honestly the first thing that comes to mind, that he had to figure out the timing to hit himself immediately after fully petrifying

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Since it's technology I assume you just yell "DECLINE DECLINE DECLINE" like you're refusing to click agree on a user agreement form

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Tree Reformat posted:

The rules for the Medusa's activation are... interesting. That said, you've seen everything you need in these two episodes to figure out what they are, if you want to puzzle it out for the next few weeks.

it's magic i ain't gotta explain poo poo

anyway SURPRISE this island has a terrible secret

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Oh gently caress yeah we're into the best part of the arc, the pixies swallowing every lie Usopp says hook line and sinker

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
well, several terrible secrets

e: and an airport. what.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Polygynous posted:

it's magic i ain't gotta explain poo poo

anyway SURPRISE this island has a terrible secret

If I had a nickel for every show currently on Toonami featuring islanders with terrible secrets, etc etc

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
NINE HUNDRED YEARS AGO

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

The Incident... nine hundred years ago...

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
did law just do the naruto log thing lmao

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Coulden't Law have just made Room bigger and loving killed Doflamingo right then and there by doing literally anything inside of it like he is suppose to be able to do?

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

The Shame Boy posted:

Coulden't Law have just made Room bigger and loving killed Doflamingo right then and there by doing literally anything inside of it like he is suppose to be able to do?
People with strong haki can negate or delay some effects like that

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The Shame Boy posted:

IIRC people with strong enough Haki can resist devil fruit powers. So it wouldn't be instant win.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Oh yeah i totally forgot about this lady, the different art style looks neat at least?

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
lol i don't think i saw what chopper looked like other than his head before

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I'll send a bunch of guys against Straw Hat that will surely kill him.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
wait, was that really your plan doflamingo, because...

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Okay, now that the filler is finally done, time to get back to the stupid interdimensional final boss fight against the moon rabbit goddess lady.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
wait did they just abruptly exit however many levels of filler naruto was in

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Tree Reformat posted:

Okay, now that the filler is finally done, time to get back to the stupid interdimensional final boss fight against the moon rabbit goddess lady.

It's kind of amazing how after a FULL YEARS WORTH of Infinite Tsukuyomi filler, they managed to catch up in time again to have to make filler for Asura and Indra as well. I know that's just how it goes with a whole animation studio pumping out episodes vs 1 manga author having to do chapters weekly but MAN. It's rediculous.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

The Shame Boy posted:

He made the mistake of becoming a good guy, now he's much weaker. It's called the Piccolo effect.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
this is too stupid bring back the filler

ROOT TIME SPACE RESONANCE DUAL OPPOSITE POWERS

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Welcome to the Meat Dimension, Naruto!

oh those are rocks not meat silly me

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Thankfully, the Goddess of all Chakra who eats the big stupid magic attacks has one big weakness: she's rock stupid.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
hurry and open the space anus to find the dimension she trapped sasuke in

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Naruto's balls gave him away!

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
HYPER SPEED CREDITS

wait was it supposed to be the whole episode like that lol

and lmao did they shoehorn in a swap jutsu thing there for dramatic effect

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Oh my god is this ending theme just playing the episode at like 300% speed? That's just loving lazy

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I'm kind of surprised they haven't done a Naruto Brotherhood/Kai redo seeing as the anime was so different from the manga just from all the filler.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

muscles like this! posted:

I'm kind of surprised they haven't done a Naruto Brotherhood/Kai redo seeing as the anime was so different from the manga just from all the filler.

I wouldn't be shocked if they do go for it once Boruto wraps up.

On the note of Kais though, I'm kinda surprised they've still never tried to do anything like that with OG Dragon Ball. I mean I know it's less popular than Z but it's still a classic. Maybe at this point the footage is just too old and it'd be too difficult to restore? idk...

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

TwoPair posted:

I wouldn't be shocked if they do go for it once Boruto wraps up.

On the note of Kais though, I'm kinda surprised they've still never tried to do anything like that with OG Dragon Ball. I mean I know it's less popular than Z but it's still a classic. Maybe at this point the footage is just too old and it'd be too difficult to restore? idk...

I'm pretty sure Dragon Ball Z Kai just wasn't that popular in Japan, which is why they put much less effort into it when they got to the Buu saga.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Lol, speaking of remakes/redos they just announced today that One Piece is getting a Brotherhood (titled "The One Piece") from Studio Wit on Netflix.