Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Lamuella posted:

Update: I still have no idea who he is.

He's from the Kingdom of Fife, that's what I know.

Man, that debut of Jake was loving weird. Like, I kept expecting him to attack Morris but nah. He just comes out & poses with him & leaves. Weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Stall_19 posted:

Okay we just have to get through these two jobber's match then we get the real draws in the main.

Keiji Mutoh account spotted!

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Kaito says he will only defend the belt against youngs and foreigns

Can't wait for his next defence to be against Kendo Kashin

Finally watching the show, M3K were cool as always, and the Sugiuragun Kongo 8 man was very fun considering NOSAWA & Kashin. Hase doesn't seem like a very nice man but as an old man wrestler it's hella impressive. As was Nak just lighting him up.

Thatcher Morris was strange & the Jake Lee debut was fittingly weird. Really funny comparing the pop for him, a great very talented wrestler, and Hase. In that there was nothing for Jake.

Junta Miyawaki and AMAKUSA has been good. That tornillo was cool

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Jan 3, 2023

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

KENTA & Sugi forgetting they were in a Tag match and just slapping each other for eternity? So loving cool. I love this