Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

abraham linksys posted:

Please do not brainbuster this old old man

Would be hard to explain to the people of Ishikawa why they don’t have a Governor any more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Lamuella posted:

I know Timothy Thatcher isn't British, but everything about him screams British. This is a man who has a Greggs order.

He always felt more over in the UK and Europe in general than America tbh

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Lid posted:

Sugiura is like the proto-Ishii in that he only won the GHC belt at 39 years old and had his best years in his 40s. When i see he's 52 i got so confused because given the era of his career i expect him to be much younger.

He debuted super late for puro standards too. KENTA is his senior despite being a decade younger. KENTA trolls him by calling him stuff like “my super cute kohai”

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

MaruKen are one of the best teams ever man

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

9500. Biggest draw in Japan outside 1.4 since the pandemic started

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Kaito says he will only defend the belt against youngs and foreigns