Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

Happy New Year Games chat!! :D

I am currently playing Days Gone and enjoying the story so far. The facial animations in the cutscenes are really good!

I am so hyped for AC6! I have never played an Armored Core and am hoping to play the PS1 games sometime this year on my Deck. Always trust From.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

I have sort of matching tattoos on my left and right forearms of San from Princess Mononoke and Totoro. Gotta really just embrace the silly tattoos (but I totally understand how people may not want to have them).

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

My 2023 so far has been finishing up the GTA5 story again, playing through the second half of Katamari Damacy, Final Fantasy 1 and 2, then The Secret of Monkey Island. Very random assortment haha. The Steam Deck is too good!

Currently playing Superliminal as a bit of a short breather between bigger games. Quite fun!

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

The end of Superliminal hit me way harder than I expected :eyepop: Think it's just a game that I played at the exact right time in my life but I really enjoyed it's message right now. Pretty fun little series of perspective puzzles too!