Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

I had to re-read this and confirm it said survivors and not saviors given it’s Sajam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
I am wrapping up Citizen Sleeper, and had I played it in 2022, it would have for sure been in my top 2.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

The 7th Guest posted:

if you stand the ps5 vertically you have more room to put all of the many varied exclusives on the shelf next to it

I’m fortunate to have mine horizontal and have games next to it. Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door, and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

Looper posted:

it was my first resident evil so i didn't really appreciate how much of a shift it was at the time but i sure do now

RE2make was my first Resident Evil, and it was so phenomenal that I cannot wait for Resident Evil 4 Remake

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Nope, only the 2make! I might visit more of the catalog…someday

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Kerrzhe posted:

so i didn't spend anything on path of exile this league but i did just drop $200 on a funny box with buttons on it

https://twitter.com/junkfoodarcades/status/1610702225331961866?s=20

Extremely jealous! Hope you love it! I want one, but haven’t pulled the trigger on it yet

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
I bet it would if it was on a Playstation

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

This is a good sell, tbh

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
It's not bad. Lots of single player content.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Looper posted:

do you think the actors refer to themselves as the cast of us

The only bit of value we’re getting out of this project

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
The Addams Family table is one of my favs

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
I’ve been playing SotN on the Vita. Real gaming

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
*sigh* I’ll get it started

Sekiro is not a souls game

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Sunset Overdrive was a fun 6/10 video game

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Rinkles posted:

not sure why the cynicism, but i think you might enjoy it. it's no mirror's edge, though. timings are very forgiving.

Likely because it wasn’t a PlayStation game.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

I said come in! posted:

Microsoft treated all of its top executives this week to a really expensive concert with musician Sting; https://www.businessinsider.com/microsoft-execs-private-sting-show-davos-before-mass-layoff-announcement-2023-1 As a thank you for doing so poorly that they needed to let go over 10,000 employees.

:thermidor:

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

wuggles posted:

Morgana is on the short list of tattoos I would get

Let’s get matching tattoos

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
I'm also playing SotN when I have the energy and time between newborn care, and it's a good game. I'm having a lot of fun

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
please don't spoil this game for me. we should preserve the sanctity of spoilers for...26 year old game

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
I'm going to spoil The Sixth Sense in my next post as penance

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Banime

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
The D&D system is so bland. Hopefully this gets the community to explore actually interesting systems instead.

It won’t unless CR switches or something.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Wo Long is from the Nioh devs right? How challenging are those games compared to Souls games? The game looks interesting, but I’m not really interested in that kind of challenging gameplay at the moment

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
The game, and the Nioh games, sound great, I just need to be in the mood for the style of game. Appreciate the responses

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
I’m sorry thread

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Jay Rust posted:

Idk whether to post about the rpgs I’ve been playing in this thread or the rpg thread…

Your RPG opinions would improve this thread as I like reading them and I don’t read the RPG thread.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Citizen Sleeper is good, I think you’ll like it

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Meet A Celebrity is cringe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

galenanorth posted:

I've been working on customizing my Playnite installation with additional features (e.g. filter by button prompts/DualShock 4 support, whether there's haptic feedback and whether XInput is required for it, screenshots for games that are old enough you can't see the graphics on the cover art, four tiers of system requirements) to an absurd degree. I also added bookmarks (mostly with no installation data) for all the games I liked that I could find up-front so that I can filter by all the categories and tags I added

https://imgur.com/a/Y6VfE7i

I made a readme file to keep track of all the features I added: https://pastebin.com/nuUkQtUP

Maybe I could release it as a distribution under some name like Frostbite

This is neat, and I'm going to try it out.