Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Volte posted:

Sekiro isn't a Souls game either but still managed to leave people thinking it is, so maybe Armored Core will share sufficient DNA that enough people will squint hard enough that it will become one.

Eh Sekiro's a souls game in most ways excluding the actual combat. It sounds like AC will be mission based like the other games so it probably won't share much DNA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

How much loving RAM to run it at 30fps? Excuse me?

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Kerrzhe posted:

have there been other big releases at that price point recently? i dont buy console games so i'm not in the know on that front

Like... all of them. The standard version of Forspoken is £65 on Steam. :psyduck:

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

I don't think I physically have the mental capacity or patience for hours upon hours of setup and exposition before the game/story properly start these days. The thought of going back and playing P3/4/5 again fills me with dread as much as I loved them at the time.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

The Arch Terf literally bragged that people buying her poo poo is an endorsement of her views so that's enough reason not to buy it.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Infinitum posted:

*3D prints a pirated car and pops a sick wheelie*

Radiohead's In Rainbows album recreated entirely with Super Mario 64 sounds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2JHChJpG_A

That's the rest of my evening sorted.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

I got the Sam & Max items in TF2 which were worth over £150 at one point. I decided to hold onto them assuming they would surely only increase in value and ended up selling them for like £30.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Rinkles posted:

Would you have correctly guessed what this button does? For context, it's from the Xbox App.

"Add to Play Later", and yes there's now a tooltip

MS recently has a thing for symbol only buttons that aren't self evident.

I hate that there isn't a proper library function. It's split into "actually owned" and "want to play at some point", and games you've actually downloaded are stuck on the separate tab. Just let me put everything on one screen drat it.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

TheWorldsaStage posted:

Phil Spencer talks Hi-Fi Rush

https://www.vgchartz.com/article/456112/phil-spencer-hi-fi-rush-shadow-drop-worked-really-well/

So it's absolutely Sega's fault it never happened then

Why do they hate any IP they own that isn't Sonic

They don't hate Yakuza. :)

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

I wish Fallen Order had stuff to collect other than ponchos, robot skins and a billion lightsabre parts that you'll never actually see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

What the gently caress is Rumbleverse?