Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
This year is pretty dry so far, gamers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I don't know how Armored Core plays but if it doesn't play exactly like Bloodborne except you're a robot or a tank or whatever then keep it out of my sight

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Gonna tell my kids that Lies of P was Armored Core

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

FirstAidKite posted:

It's kind of impressive how bad his art has gotten. Started off bad, eventually became good, and now it's just this sad mess.

Yeah I don't understand how his art somehow evolved into it being worse. I really don't like how the comic looks now.

I think the height of how Penny Arcade looked was around the mid 2000s. When it looked like this (incidentally this is also my favorite PA comic):

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Khanstant posted:

what does the third mario brother look like

The third Mario brother is a sister

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Wildtortilla posted:

Wait wait wait this game is on iOS and free??!

It's free on iOS yeah, and specifically for mobile, if you die you get a free revive at the cost of watching a like 30 second ad. This revive is separate from the revives that were already in the game you eventually unlock

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

The objectively best Wario game

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

UwUggles

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Anyone here played that Hi Fi Rush game? Does it feel good to play or is it just carried by its style?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

That's good to know about the controls. For the record I had no idea it was a sequel to anything and only watched the trailer like 30 minutes ago. The aesthetic just looks very cool