Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Please try to remember to sign your checks with 24, I know that's always a difficult transition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Kalli posted:

Happy new year folks, let's loving go!

That could be in contention for TFF Chat 2024 thread opening title.

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

The face of the new economy
Happy new year to all you cool people. May 24 be happy for everyone and continue being amazing posters on this site!

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

wandler20 posted:

Please try to remember to sign your checks with 24, I know that's always a difficult transition.

What the hell is a check?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Kalli posted:

Happy new year folks, let's loving go!

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I just had to drink a sugar-free Red Bull to keep awake so I don't forget to pick up my sister.

At least Clear & Present Danger is on so I'm enjoying that.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

fartknocker posted:

That could be in contention for TFF Chat 2024 thread opening title.

:hmmyes:

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Sitting here nearing my annual dosage limit of Ryan Seacrest sniffling my rear end off because 1. the wife and I made some amazing green pozole, and 2. for the second time in three years, I have Covid on January 1. Happy loving new year.

e: And whoever is firing his goddamn bump stock bullshit rifle in the air out there 30 rounds at a time needs to eat whatever's in his chamber

dirty shrimp money fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Jan 1, 2024

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Ok East Coast goons (and the international ones that are technically already in the new year).

Time to make a new chat thread.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Temporal Investigations can't be happy about this one ...

Happy New Year's from God's Own Timezone everyone!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Happy New Year to all of my TFF friends and family!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

It's still only 11:30 here in AZ but my neighbors are lighting off fireworks like it's already midnight. I knew it would wake me up :argh:

Happy New Year goons!

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

wandler20 posted:

I can't remember the last time I wrote a check

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Dango Bango posted:

It's still only 11:30 here in AZ but my neighbors are lighting off fireworks like it's already midnight. I knew it would wake me up :argh:

Happy New Year goons!

Happy New Years fellow AZ goon, and yeah, they've been going since probably 8 pm in our area, and it was hard to get the kids to sleep.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Guess I’m lucky haven’t heard a firework in 3 years up here in the mountains, pretty strict about it

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

shirts and skins posted:

Not much tonight, just watching football and maybe having a glass of something nice, but I am spending time reflecting on what ended up being the most incredible year of my life. Since January 2023 I have learned to live as a woman, come out to family and the world, kept my marriage and friends, helped my kid work through some awful toileting and social anxiety issues and seen her blossom in preschool, and deepened my relationship with my sister. I hit a point in my life where I realized I needed to change and I did it - it feels like I risked so much, lost nothing, and gained the world. I am overwhelmed with gratitude.

I appreciate this place as a cool, accepting football community that accepted my news with ease and joy. Always remember that it's never too late to change, learn, and grow. May this New Year bring renewal and happiness to you all.

Hells yeah

happy new years goons!

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
So many fireworks. At least the house next door isn't finished so the gas leaking Russians can't set them off right next my house. They're still close enough to make 3 out of 4 cats unhappy.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
Happy New Year's from the West Coast TFF!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I'd wish you guys a Happy New Year but I'm not entirely sure such a thing is possible in 2024. Anyway congrats, the Earth failed to crash into the Sun for yet another orbital period.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I'd wish you guys a Happy New Year but I'm not entirely sure such a thing is possible in 2024. Anyway congrats, the Earth failed to crash into the Sun for yet another orbital period.

Good news! This is a slightly longer orbital period that we've ascribed a catch up day to in order to accommodate a deficiency in our calendars so you get to enjoy exist in it for slightly longer.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Just reset the calendars and call this “Year 4” think COVID lockdown was a big enough deal for us all to agree on a set known date. 2024 years since some dude was born, whoopyeedoo

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Ranting happy new years guys and gals

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Happy new years! My only true 2024 goals are to get all 4 cats to cuddle with me on the bed when my partner's not home and learn to make a delicious beef wellington.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

a sexual elk posted:

Just reset the calendars and call this “Year 4” think COVID lockdown was a big enough deal for us all to agree on a set known date. 2024 years since some dude was born, whoopyeedoo

Thank you for reminding me of Nine Inch Nails (underrated) album Year Zero, which in retrospect is kinda prophetic.

Well it's been real, and it's been fun, but has it been real fun?

Let's talk about 2024 here!