Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Android Apocalypse posted:

:hmmyes:
I looked on the ESPN app to see the NFL schedule & they're all TBD. :thunk:

Here's the only schedule you need:

Every day: gently caress the Cowboys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Christ, seriously. Talk about misrepresentation.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Change it to Frieza so they're wondering in the back of their minds when you might try to turn on them.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Blowjob Overtime posted:

What DBZ character are you going to set as your Teams profile pic?

May I recommend

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Loan Officers Don't Want You To Know!

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

3 DONG HORSE posted:

imagine four goons at a buffet that's on the edge of a cliff...

The edge of the cliff breaks off and forms a mini black hole because of their combined mass, right?

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

God drat there's no feeling like finishing off an AM work out and knowing you don't have to feel bad about sitting on your rear end being a computer toucher the rest of the day in your home :)

Vanilla greek yogurt, blueberry/banana/strawberry and whole milk in the post workout smoothie for recovery.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

shirts and skins posted:

My wife loves true crime podcasts but they just make me so sad. Those poor people. :-(

And then of course I turn around and listen to something on the Russian Revolution or Macias Nguema and I'm fine, I never claimed to be particularly rational about this :shrug:

It's wild how increasing the scale of tragedies numbs us to it, but Stalin sure was right about it. One death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic. You just can't conceive of it emotionally.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

So how long were all of you using the phone app to post before you decided to press the [bb] button to see what it does? Because mine might be embarrassingly long...

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Tulalip Tulips posted:

I really don't want to go to the middle of nowhere Oregon to see my brother and sister in law for Christmas but it's been 3 years and they asked so I feel obligated.

Umatilla or Wallowa county? Or are we talking middle of nowhere, nowhere Oregon?

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Brownsville is not the middle of nowhere Oregon. It's still in the willamette valley in between Eugene and Lebanon. It is a tiny town though. Middle of nowhere Oregon to me is the eastern half outside of Bend where like <5% of the state pop lives :v:

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

I only know of The Dalles from The Oregon Trail

The Dalles is how you know you're getting to the pretty part of the Columbia River Gorge if you're coming in from the eastern Oregon boondocks.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Just found out one of my best friends from my childhood up through my mid twenties died of a drug overdose this morning. poo poo sucks :smith:

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Thanks for the support. Have a picture of a ferocious hunter in his blind to bring you joy on this Eve of Christmas.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Ferocious beast is coming for your foods.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Can you name this road TFF? Had to go to the next town over for weed today.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

It's on I-84 west of Pendleton Oregon

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Air Skwirl posted:

We all have tiny computers in our pockets 24/7 that have calendar apps capable of giving you reminders.

"I don't need to do that, I'll remember."

*never remembers*

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Happy New Year's from the West Coast TFF!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I'd wish you guys a Happy New Year but I'm not entirely sure such a thing is possible in 2024. Anyway congrats, the Earth failed to crash into the Sun for yet another orbital period.

Good news! This is a slightly longer orbital period that we've ascribed a catch up day to in order to accommodate a deficiency in our calendars so you get to enjoy exist in it for slightly longer.