Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

deep dish peat moss posted:

For the best rice you need to wash it then individually separate each grain while they dry

Vampire spotted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaisedell
May 7, 2008

That’s flavour you’re washing away there.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_luwak

Digital Flower
Sep 5, 2011
Do you people eat your rice with ketchup or mustard?

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
Nor a fan of any of this

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Digital Flower posted:

Ranch

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

Digital Flower posted:

I eat it with a spoon

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Edit: Wrong thread.

Bloody Hedgehog fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Apr 29, 2024

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

StrixNebulosa posted:

holy sweet christ on a cracker, why does sen's fortress have crabs in it????

They used to make soulslikes with crabs in them, but not anymore, because of woke.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Woke Enemy Crab

BrianRx
Jul 21, 2007

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Edit: Wrong thread.

I'm not sure what this thread is about any more so you were probably in the right place.

TuxedoOrca
Feb 6, 2024
It's about rice, obviously.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Digital Flower posted:

Try fried rice with ketchup and Tabasco.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I use sriracha.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

my go to is the lao gan ma chilli in oil and an egg.

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Digital Flower posted:

Omurice with ketchup is win

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

I'm going to move this thread to GWS.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

do it

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
All right enough rice chat. We all had fun.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

A year late to post this but HROT owns. Love Dusk and was disappointed by Amid Evil. But HROT is better than Dusk. Not presentation or oh-poo poo moment wise, but it’s just so fun to play.

They solved the not-knowing-where-to-go problem with one weird trick: just make sure there’s stuff to shoot on the way. If you’re not shooting things you’re going the wrong way.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

vaginite posted:

A year late to post this but HROT owns. Love Dusk and was disappointed by Amid Evil. But HROT is better than Dusk. Not presentation or oh-poo poo moment wise, but it’s just so fun to play.

They solved the not-knowing-where-to-go problem with one weird trick: just make sure there’s stuff to shoot on the way. If you’re not shooting things you’re going the wrong way.

aka ‘breadcrumbing’.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

vaginite posted:

I also loved Dusk and found Amid Evil only "meh" so I'm wishlisting the gently caress outta this.

fappenmeister
Nov 19, 2004

My hand wields the might

Kare raisu has entered the thread

FishMcCool
Apr 9, 2021

lolcats are still funny
Fallen Rib

Fuligin posted:

Omurice with ketchup is win

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Ketchup is for children and man-children that want more sugar in their food.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

omurice is the sort of comfort food one's mom would make

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Jack Trades posted:

Ketchup is for children and man-children that want more sugar in their food.

shut up dork

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Fuligin posted:

shut up dork

no u

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Ketchup is pretty good with fries but I had some chips with non-brewed condiment and I have to admit it was pretty good.

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Enough food derail, please shut up about it.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWpe_xBSGZs

Mole Rat Wondermeat Dip from Fallout: The Vault Dweller's Official Cookbook

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

https://store.steampowered.com/app/813230/ANIMAL_WELL/

Animal Well is actually coming out in a week or so. Been on my wishlist a while but not much information has been given out. I'm actually going to try and see if I can keep it that way and delve into the game completely unknown for change.

The Gripper
Sep 14, 2004
i am winner

TeaJay posted:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/813230/ANIMAL_WELL/

Animal Well is actually coming out in a week or so. Been on my wishlist a while but not much information has been given out. I'm actually going to try and see if I can keep it that way and delve into the game completely unknown for change.

It'll be on PS+ Extra's catalog on day one as well, for anyone on Playstation.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
The fact that there was a huge-rear end rice derail in Steam thread with only one or two feeble mentions of "Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin" is shameful. :colbert:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

It's a good game, yeah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqI7Iqb1pak

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Lt. Lizard posted:

The fact that there was a huge-rear end rice derail in Steam thread with only one or two feeble mentions of "Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin" is shameful. :colbert:

I didn't see you mention anything

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Too busy sleeping and playing Noita.

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING
Of Rice and Gaben

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Decided I'm going to play Tower of Time next. Was recommended to me a while back as a CRPG? ARPG?

Feel free to give me tips and pointers if you've played it before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

since Hitman is on sale on steam for 90% of its content (only thing missing are like two cosmetic dlcs and two tiny mission packs dlc) for 45$, I finally own the whole set on steam :toot:

I have also started modding it and have changed.... some.... things

(ps modding the game has advanced so it works 100% in offline mode - even better than the original servers. or you can do what I'm doing and play with the peacock server, so you can be 'online' and customize your experience as much as you want! freelance mode has been upgraded via mods so I can go to every map in the game, bring anything I want, etc. there's a huge list of cool mods here that you should look at: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2726056077 )

(pps having every elusive target/ET unlocked and replayable whenever is really really nice)