Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sgt. Cosgrove
Mar 16, 2007

How about I bend your body into funny balloon animal shapes?

I don’t think my eyes move fast enough for Pizza Tower holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sgt. Cosgrove
Mar 16, 2007

ShadowMar posted:

they were selling Lost Planet 2, which both used GFWL and literally does not work on PCs with more than 6 physical cores, for years before finally delisting it

2016 Strider also has this limitation and it loving pains me to not be able to play one of the best metroidvanias of the last decade.

Sgt. Cosgrove
Mar 16, 2007

Trickyblackjack posted:

Do you mean Strider 2014? Because I bought and played that summer 2022 and it worked fine.

Yea sorry 2014, and theres a bug where if you have more than 8 cores or something it just doesn't boot

Sgt. Cosgrove
Mar 16, 2007

Hwurmp posted:

SteamWorld Dig 2

Seconding Steamworld Dig 2

Sgt. Cosgrove
Mar 16, 2007

Yea was excited to play hawken again, got about 8 minutes in and uninstalled. They really had something fun before, shame they wasted it to turn into generic shlock.

Sgt. Cosgrove
Mar 16, 2007

Miyamoto is above the law, he cannot be stopped.

Sgt. Cosgrove
Mar 16, 2007

Steam sale final pickups:
Dave the Diver
Uncharted Legacy of Thieves collection
Outer Wilds w/ DLC
Dorfromantik
Afterimage

Feels like a pretty good haul :)

Sgt. Cosgrove
Mar 16, 2007

explosivo posted:

Sounds like 2 will be pretty similar (but nobody knows for sure because it's not out yet) so if it looks like something you'd be into it's probably worth checking out for the current price point. And play whatever class you want to. It's very flexible and you'll have more fun picking what looks cool to you instead of going with whatever someone tells you is the best class.

Concur with this, the gameplay looks identical between DS1 and 2 so honestly if you can get 1 for cheap it'll be a pretty good approximation of the gameplay in 2

Sgt. Cosgrove
Mar 16, 2007

Volte posted:

:lol: at the GeForce Experience app marking FSR as the optimal setting

poo poo like this is why I usually let it optimize and then go into the actual settings and tweak little stuff like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sgt. Cosgrove
Mar 16, 2007

Would gladly take/paypal someones Returnal key if they don't want it, idk this game has looked interesting to me but its never been below like 35 bucks on steam