Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Does GMG have the cheapest price for Elden Ring right now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

The 7th Guest posted:

whoa, a thousand question marks! i can't wait to see what they all are! oh it's another 'bandit den'. oh it's another 'monster nest'. hold on, i found this Elite (Purple-Grade) Incendiary Old Man's Tooth. hmm it gives me +2% evasion against necrotic status effect attacks by skeletal enemies when they are enraged. i'll go ahead and equip that. wow, my power went up to 623. this means something

Yeah, Witcher 3 IS pretty drat fun

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Persona 3/4/5 are all good

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Divinity Original Sin 2 question -- playing this with some friends. Wanted to try out a Necromancer, as I understand necro abilities scale with warfare? So should I building a STR/Warfare character who also has points in necro to properly scale those abilities? I guess I'm looking for what other things I should be investing in besides Necromancy.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Quick Divinity Original Sin 2 question - we’re about to leave Fort Joy and go to the next act. Can we go back? If we can’t, what about the magic mirror?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Jack Trades posted:

You can't.
There's a magic mirror on the boat for the rest of the game.

Thanks!

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Speaking of DOS2, is there any good resources online for build guides? I’m going for this melee-focused Warfare character and would to see more information on how people build that kind of character. Like sword and shield vs. dual wield vs. 2hander , etc.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Reposting this question..

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Speaking of [Divinity Original Sin 2] is there any good resources online for build guides? I’m going for this melee-focused Warfare character and would to see more information on how people build that kind of character. Like sword and shield vs. dual wield vs. 2hander , etc.

I’ve found fextralife build guides, but surely there something better than that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

If I'm thinking of getting American Truck Simulator, are there any DLCs/Bundles that are must haves?

Also, are any of these Stellaris DLCs worth it? Targeting ones that are 50% off that I don't have:

- Overlord
- Federations
- Nemesis
- MegaCorp