Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Oxxidation posted:

it says something about caiys that i've played their games for maybe forty minutes altogether and yet instantly recognized boneraiser minion as their work from the minimized screenshots alone

they have a very distinctive style. i'm into it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

explosivo posted:

Yeah as someone who has never played the original, Desktop Dungeons Rewind seems really good so far. Probably going to buy one of the DLC's since I got it for free after buying the original on a deep sale.

went to look at the steam page and it said i already own it. cool. fun surprise.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Voidigo is fun. it's weird, you can jump, there are running boss fights that move around the level, there is a dog that stretches like a spring that functions as a weapon.

"all reviews" overwhelmingly positive now that i check.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
become one with the filth and by becoming it, overcome it.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

i am Doronko Wanko. Behold my Holy Squalor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Ill-mannered Oafs