Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Twenty-five dollars and a six pack to my name
Rain World is an extremely ambitious art piece (?) that's also really unfun to play. I like looking at it or reading about it but have zero intention of going through it at any point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Man, for $27 The Last Starship is super rough. It's barely a game, really. It's been released in early access but there are some tech demos that are more feature complete than this. I really like Introversion Software but they'd have to either work extremely fast or spend a few years developing this to carve anything worthwhile.

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

HopperUK posted:

Wait are there good Asterix games?! Can you play as Cacofonix? ...wait that's Wandersong isn't it.

There was a really good beat'em up on the arcades in the 90s, and then a really fun Asterix themed minigame collection in early 2000s. Can't remember the names.

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

e: wrong thread

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Jon Blow is a :biotruths: fuckhead

https://twitter.com/hEnereyG/status/942651723998420993

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Dramicus posted:

Is this gunkjuice?

Saints Row:0QAJA-NYRQJ-M4EER

I grabbed this one. Thanks so much! Loved SR2 but really disliked 3 and 4. Sad to see Violition go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Tuesdays Humble Monthly got leaked