Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Happy 2023, gamers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Spent most of the day playing Elden Ring with a friend using the seamless coop mod plus the randomizer mod, it was probably the most fun thing I've ever done in my life. The game kicks rear end.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

man nurse posted:

The combat feels more like an MMO

I am very confused because usually when I see people say this they mean WoW or FFXIV which are the only MMOs they've ever played, but FFXII combat is nothing like either of those

It is a pretty huge departure from typical JRPG combat if you use it as intended (setting up gambits and autobattling) though, for sure.

Fajita Queen fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Jan 2, 2023