Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Netrunner
Aug 31, 2019

Sininu posted:

Ori and the Blind Forest had its base price set to 5 two years ago in most stores including Steam. With this sale they set the price back to 20 on Steam, but nowhere else. Weird

The base price is $20 on Xbox, Switch and GOG. If you were seeing a $5 price before the sale was that not because you are eligible for an upgrade from the original version before the Definitive release?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Netrunner
Aug 31, 2019

Sininu posted:

No, it's not an upgrade
Check a look at the price history

Even Microsoft store had its base price adjusted to 5

That’s very weird. I remember it being on sale for $4.99 each time I looked and didn’t see it go any lower. If the base price was $4.99 the whole time wouldn’t sales have pushed it lower?

Netrunner
Aug 31, 2019

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

OK I'm a complete dumbass. If I'm using an Xbox Series X controller connected to my PC, what's the easiest way to make it so that when I press the share button, it makes Steam take a screenshot of whatever I'm playing?

In the Steam controller settings, install the Xbox Extended Feature Support Driver, and you should be able to remap the Share button after that.

Netrunner
Aug 31, 2019

https://x.com/LittleKittyGame/status/1780599992035823724

Little Kitty, Big City confirmed for a May 9th release date.