Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demnos
Aug 30, 2022

StrixNebulosa posted:

But now I'm trying to decide if I want to do any big purchases before the sale ends

- Is Undernauts: Labyrinth of Yomi any good? I love dungeon crawlers and this one looks big and engaging.

YMMV, but I really disliked Undernauts. The story starts good, but quickly went from feeling like I was playing a horror game to feeling really boring and low stakes. Combat was ridiculously easy; I just used autocombat for every battle except a couple post game boss fights were I spend a single turn casting buffs before going right back to autobattling. I still got wiped out pretty regularly, but there's a mechanic that lets you set teleporters so that you can just head right back to where you died much quicker than fighting properly would have taken. None of the levels felt unique or new and most skills you can invest points into are very unimpressive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU