Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Got the giant loving 1300 page version of Bone and Planet Hulk from the Detroit public library. Pretty hyped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
The library copy I got is in incredible shape for a library book in the children's section.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I'm only about 120 pages into Bone and holy gently caress this rules so hard. Really wasn't expecting a lot of what's gone down and I can't wait for this to keep ramping up. Just need to find more time to read before bed.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I finished the first volume of Local Man yesterday. I really liked the art, story was good enough I'm gonna read the next volume when it's out on Hoopla but I'm not like foaming at the mouth for it or anything.

I like retired/abdicating their position supers with kinda vague powers. The protagonist has Captain America like powers but dialed back a bit. At one point he argues with a cop about his super strength by saying something like "What do you mean super? I'm stronger than a normal man but..."

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Did... Did anybody else know Shmorky did a variant cover for Invader Zim issue 15?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I just finished the first two Red Room TPBs from Fantagraphics and I liked it a lot. Anyone got any recommendations for black and white hyper detailed horror stuff like that? I did find copies of Wizzywig and Hip Hop Family Tree but they're not even really in the same neighborhood. Rad art thought.

Bonus Cow Tools parody
https://imgur.com/x5HTJyt

UwUnabomber fucked around with this message at 09:51 on Nov 28, 2023

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

RevKrule posted:

Not black and white but similar theme. Luanna Vecchio's Lovesick is amazing. It's quite graphic both sexually and violent but gently caress if it's not so good.

I need to check this out, I bought the Manhunt variant cover for the first issue and never read any more of it.

My Friend Dahmer was a lot of fun too. Need to actually sit down and read From Hell.

Edit: Hoopla has Lovesick. God bless the Detroit Public Library.

UwUnabomber fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Nov 29, 2023

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Whats a cool Aquaman story?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Man the end of Red Son is cool. I was hooting and hollering reading that the first time.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I think someone in this thread recommended Do A Powerbomb! It rules hard and made me cry so thanks.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

https://toiletcomix.gumroad.com/l/willie?layout=profile

I got this collection of comix featuring Steamboat Willie the other day. It's magnificent. Sorry this photos kinda dark. If you guys wanna see more of the art I can take some pictures later tonight.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

UwUnabomber posted:

https://toiletcomix.gumroad.com/l/willie?layout=profile

I got this collection of comix featuring Steamboat Willie the other day. It's magnificent. Sorry this photos kinda dark. If you guys wanna see more of the art I can take some pictures later tonight.

From a Ninja Turtles parody from the same publisher. A kids imagination as he plays with the 80s action figures his uncle gave him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Leonardo at January 6th.