Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
The only real commonality between Dragon and Hulk is skin color, and sadly of all people with the same skin color seem the same….

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
I have an iPad and really the only thing I use it for is reading comics. It's the perfect size for it. I'm not sure if I would enjoy the experience as much on a smaller, lower resolution screen.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Soonmot posted:

Can anyone give me the rundown on Radiant Black/ Pink? A friend shared some fan art and I really dig the look of the Pink character. What are these books about?

black/pink

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Opopanax posted:

Why on earth would you brag about that?

The man is a moron of colossal proportions.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

StumblyWumbly posted:

About as much sex and nudity as Game of Thrones, but much less horny

Based solely on memory, I can’t think of of any “sexy” nudity in the Boys. It’s all off putting.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

What the gently caress is going on

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Spectacular Spider-Man 310 is a great book. Get that one if you can.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

There’s a new publisher on the horizon.

My initial reaction was old man yells at cloud, I HATE names like that. Taking out vowels isn’t clever. Stop it.

https://twitter.com/georgegustines/status/1646529792362127360?s=46&t=2Vl5mZOAuXyv2LbW1v-6cQ

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Oh wow. That's great.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Vincent posted:

Screw "digital scarcity". gently caress em.

Seems like there’s several years too late to catch up on that lovely trend.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

There's a winter storm warning around here today.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

There's no Godzilla, but ULTRAMEGA was fun.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Air Skwirl posted:

Because I brought him up I have to show people how Stokoe holds his pen when he's drawing, because it's insane.

That’s always so interesting.

Erik Larson holds his pen like a maniac too.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Gripweed posted:

I got this promoted tweet and at first I thought they were being ironic

Turning Point USA is one of the worst actors in the right wing culture war. Pay them no mind.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

I solved my storage problem 10 years or so back by getting rid of all my phsyical media and switiching to digital. I kept the hardbacks I had though.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

I enjoyed the new Conan. It’s essentially the same as the Marvel series but with more blood and boobies.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Frog Act posted:

What’s it called? I love the older Conan comics but it’s hard to find collections that aren’t just aggregates of the enormous volume of mid stuff from marvel and that sounds like maybe a good starting point for newer stuff at least

It’s just “Conan the Barbarian” from Titan comics

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Saoshyant posted:

While Matthew Rosenberg's X-Men was an uneven bag of creative ideas and a ton of misery/cheap deaths, I'm rather enjoying his take on the new Wildcats. I'm up to issue 9 and would recommend this run.

I'm enjoying it too. I hadn't kept up with previous series so there are some things I don't understand.

Why OG WildCats members are antagonists? Why is Maul fighting the CATS?

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Splint Chesthair posted:

I was a fan of the original Ben Reilly Spider-Man costume, the one by Dan Jurgens. Too bad it has so much baggage attached to it because it would be neat to see it make a comeback in some fashion.

Baggage?

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Splint Chesthair posted:

Coming from the Clone Saga, I mean.

Gotcha. That makes sense. It is a good costume though. There's the updated version with the crooked spider emblem too, not quite as nice but still good.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

I'm not super big into the whole Godzilla universe, but I decided to read Here Be Dragons, and its fun. Godzilla and pirates. What's not to love?

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

He does in my fanfic

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

All of the worst people are so mad

https://twitter.com/magsvisaggs/status/1715397060667539530?s=46&t=2Vl5mZOAuXyv2LbW1v-6cQ

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

I hope it’s Thor Aaron and not Avengers Aaron

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Guy who makes one terrible Deadpool comic every two years is retiring

https://twitter.com/robertliefeld/status/1754535750669053963?s=46

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Endless Mike posted:

Probably deserved it tbh

Marty's fault for giving him side eye

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Did I ever tell you about the time Aragones took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally Aragones takes me to a vacant lot and says, 'Here we are.' We sat there for a year and a half and sure enough someone constructs a bar around us. The day they opened we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burned the place to the ground. Aragones yelled over the roar of the flames, 'Always leave things the way you found em!'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

When I run for president one of my campaign promises will be to make comics 25 cents again. I hope I can count on your support.