Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

IIRC, Heroes Reborn wasn’t just Marvel farming the artwork for those books to Lee/Liefeld - their studios were in complete control over them. WildStorm and Extreme were writing them, too, and it showed. At least, until Marvel cancelled its deal with Extreme and shunted Cap/Avengers over to WildStorm for the back half of the experiment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

I once found a copy of Booster Gold #1 signed by Dan Jurgens in a quarter bin.

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

I've been trying to find a copy of booster gold #1 and your most has made me frusturated.

Sorry! If I still had it I’d gladly send it along but it didn’t survive the last purge of my collection.

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

I was a fan of the original Ben Reilly Spider-Man costume, the one by Dan Jurgens. Too bad it has so much baggage attached to it because it would be neat to see it make a comeback in some fashion.

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

Coming from the Clone Saga, I mean.

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

Yvonmukluk posted:

It's still canonically Spider-Girl's costume in her universe (after a brief detour)

Also assuming that one panel from Timeless comes to pass, it might be making a comeback at some point in the future in the 616.

Oh dang, that's right. I completely forgot about Spider-Girl.

I've never read a single issue of Earth-2, but I love the Val-Zod Superman suit.

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

D-Pad posted:

Everybody else sees it too right?

Starring Brock Lesnar as Spider-Man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Sounds like Red Son.

Morrison allegedly gave Millar the ending of Red Son, so it’s understandable how someone could be confused.