Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

congrats!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

College Slice

Thanks Ants posted:

We're going to need a USB hub and two SERVER DRIVES

and make that hub USB-B!

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

College Slice

A Frosty Witch posted:

I saw a memory stick Christmas wreath today and I can't believe it's been 11 years, y'all

what even is time

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

College Slice

A Frosty Witch posted:

Buzzing away in my skull, my Buffalo MyThoughts Brain Implant suddenly grinds to a halt. Its internal storage has hit 98%.

Sitting at the conference table, presenting to stakeholders, my face twists into an indescribable mask of agony and I slide comically out of my chair and crumple lifelessly on the floor.

At the congressional hearing, the inventor of the brain implant is asked how this could have happened to me and to so many others.

CE leans into the mic and says "that's none of your business"

:golfclap:

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

College Slice

TheParadigm posted:

The sorcery is in the clouds!!

we used to specialize in on-premises wizardry but nowadays no one is doing that