Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009
(intentional bad spelling)

STP RELYING TO THIS CHAIN PLEASE! ITS DRIVING EVERYONE INSANE! REACH OUT OR OPN A TICKET! THE EMAIL SYSTEM COULD GO DOWN IF EVERYONE KEEPS REPLYING. SOMEONE'S CITRIX VDI ALREADY GRAYSCREENED FROM ALL THE SPAM!

Sirotan posted:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: [SPAM] FW: RE: The logs could do with a courtesy flush FINAL(2) - USE THIS
Date: Sun, Jan 1 2023 12:34:15

>>>From: Sirotan <isaseal@fuckprinters.edu>

>>>Can you remove me from this email chain please? I no longer wish to receive these types of messages especially while I am on vacation.

On 01/01/2023 11:55 AM, Geemer wrote:
> On 01/01/2023 11:46 AM, chin up everything sucks wrote:
>>I'm Replying All because I don't know who should be informed of this, and CCing
>>the entire org chart. The old thread was a huge headache, I hated it and much
>>prefer this new streamlined single page thread. Anyone who used the old thread
>>is an idiot.
>>
>
>Guys, stop using reply all!
>Also %colleague% is not able to load the new thread ever since he decided to trim
>the excess slack on the wires coming from his hard drive monitor. He did a real
>tidy job of duct taping the ends back together again, so that can't be the issue.
>It's the server mainframe maybe down?
>
>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU