Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

UNSUBSCRIBE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

False positive flags

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

2023 is the year of the job

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Google Wave was a cool tech demo for simultaneously editing Google Docs

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

i am a moron posted:

Well last I checked they used them internally across a million different segmented networks so it would be a huge shitshow for the DoD if they started peeling them off for public use. I’m guessing. Or not. You can use whatever you want internally tbh there aren’t internal IP CIDR police that are going to come and arrest you. Might gently caress your stuff up though depending on what it’s overlapping with

i mean tonnes of people used 1.1.1.1 to send their garbage and then cloudflare bought it

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

That's none of your concern

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

git commit -am "fixed"

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

the cliff? windows nt

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

how long until you can use the neuralink to play doom irl

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

retweet

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

ANSI > ISO keyboard layout. Who the gently caress wants half their keyboard to be the return key?

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Arquinsiel posted:

They're the same size! The shape is what matters. I want my tetris block!

i want two big shift keys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

GreenNight posted:

Why when you never use them.

they cancel each other out