Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Thanks Ants posted:

We should move to the butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Renegret posted:

I got like a dozen tickets today, I spent my day sleeping at my desk and occasionally reassigning them to different groups because our call center is dumb as hell.

Hire me part time to do the routing for you and you can sleep the full 8 hours.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Internet Explorer posted:

Break a leg.

Theirs if you have to.

This. Good luck Frosty Witch.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Renegret posted:

Do you accept belly rubs and dog treats as payment? Because that's all I can afford.

I am negotiable. We talking high end dog treats or just boring milk bones?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

KozmoNaut posted:

"Urgent" is even better, it sends people a reminder every 20 minutes.

And not just in their Teams window either, sends them an email as well.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Arquinsiel posted:

An email every 20 minutes?

Think it was shorter than that, like every 10 or so but that may have been something that could be tweaked on the backend. All I know is that it was annoying when a previous boss would mark a message as urgent and then not pay attention when someone responded to him.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Renegret posted:

A Ticket came in:

Send the reply as WHY

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Kurieg posted:

The thread was dancing a fine line between "ding dong an rear end in a top hat's dead" and "Do we really want his living children to read this thread?".

Plus there was a crazy person that kept reregging to defend Lowtax and to call Lady Ambien a liar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

ponzicar posted:

Should have marked it high priority.

Low priority gets a faster response in my experience.