Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

Me: what do you think about this minor policy change that will reduce overhead and delays for this 50 person team and our customers, without affecting current procedures or workload for your team?

Department head: we can't consider or acknowledge that request until you implement my suggestion for reducing the workload for my 3 person team.

Me: your suggestion is just to implement half of the original suggestion, but in a way that doesn't address the reason why the request was made or help the other team in any way. Any thoughts?

Them: thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

door.jar posted:

(not my photo)

My brain is not working today so the best I've got is something about aging IT infrastructure.

add hock networking