Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.

Agrikk posted:

Stupid computers. Stupid Agrikk.

Are the crashes while playing a game with Easy AntiCheat? It's insanely stupid, but check for a BIOS update. Had that be the root cause of what looked like hard power cuts and reboots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

I would absolutely, 100% buy a clone of the LaserJet 4 for anyone who wanted a printer in my org. Those things would be hanging out with cockroaches and tardigrades at the heat death of the universe.

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

Shugojin posted:

The dumpster fire I'm watching had accelerant thrown on it but it's finally finishing lol

Dedipath?

https://www.reddit.com/r/sysadmin/comments/16696sa/dedipath_goes_out_of_business_gives_clients_less/

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

Windows One series X

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

Welcome back to IT

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

That sounds like the perfect moment to name names and list everything you've said here. 100 truthful. Drop this in the vp's domain. Let that poo poo burn to the ground

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

Love to see it happen :yotj:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

mllaneza posted:

Actually talking to people is the superpower we forget we have. Or are trying desperately not to have to use.

My powers come at a terrible cost. It hurts so much to use them.