Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How will the light-heavyweight title somehow stay vacant again?
This poll is closed.
Another split draw 6 17.65%
Glover Teixeira pulls out citing old man hips 9 26.47%
Jamahal Hill gets TKOed during his weight cut by way of Bathtub 9 26.47%
Fight cancelled when Jiří Procházka throws a dolly at the fighter bus 10 29.41%
Total: 34 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Fozzy The Bear posted:

https://tribunadelabahia.com.mx/extranjero-asesina-pareja-san-pancho-61372

e:
I've edited this serveral times, people are saying Phil Baroni killed his girlfriend? I hate posting rumors.

ee: yeah mma media guy deleted his tweet. ignore this

This was on the timeline

https://twitter.com/spinninbackfist/status/1610413211534123009?s=46&t=4sj_mPfqdB6BECa3YbdUNA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

CME this week is a pretty good episode

Makes me depressed I have followed the sport for so long. At least ufc receives none of my money.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

What the gently caress

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

I am glad at least the bkfc fighters are getting paid from all the money laundering

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Mekchu posted:

If ONE didn't have awful commentators and dropped the "we get billions of viewers eat event" bullshit, I'd be happy to watch them consistently because they have additionallyfun poo poo like grappling, muay thai and kickboxing.

I watch one and can safely ignore any of the other bullshit. Guess I am conditioned from so many years of Goldie.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Thank you

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

why would you listen to an interview with strickland

on the other hand, francis is just the nicest of dudes but he really needs a manager

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

AndyElusive posted:

Marquel Martin is his manager.

He said he was handling all his current negotiating

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

I don’t watch anything ufc live anymore and just catch finishes the next day from alternative sources. I’m so soured by dana white’s horseshit that I’m struggling even to do that.

Same, sometimes for "big" events I will watch on my IPTV service. I think I purchased 1 PPV years ago, been following UFC since the jump but gently caress paying them.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

BlindSite posted:

They're decent for breaking news but we get better analysis itt than any media I've seen.

Karim posts in here?

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

I miss dynamic fastener

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Dr.Radical posted:

Just now seeing the thread after a while and thanks for the Sexyama updates because every time I see his name now I just can’t help but chuckle and smile wistfully thinking about that ONE fight with Aoki. God that was so good

I always think of his fight with Misaki