Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How will the light-heavyweight title somehow stay vacant again?
This poll is closed.
Another split draw 6 17.65%
Glover Teixeira pulls out citing old man hips 9 26.47%
Jamahal Hill gets TKOed during his weight cut by way of Bathtub 9 26.47%
Fight cancelled when Jiří Procházka throws a dolly at the fighter bus 10 29.41%
Total: 34 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Dana white will not disappear at all because nobody in the ufc will care about this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

blue footed boobie posted:

This is correct. I personally will continue to watch dodgy streams of men beating the crap out of eachother.

my watching of those dodgy streams has really fallen off, and i wish i could say its because i have a deeply principled moral core and could not allow myself to continue enjoying this blasphemous sport full of terrible folk. but really i'm just losing interest in watching people beating each other up. the ufc and i had a good run. many thanks to conor mcgregor for being annoying and constant enough that i was forced to watch the UFC, and eventually find other fighters who were much cooler and more dominant