Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How will the light-heavyweight title somehow stay vacant again?
This poll is closed.
Another split draw 6 17.65%
Glover Teixeira pulls out citing old man hips 9 26.47%
Jamahal Hill gets TKOed during his weight cut by way of Bathtub 9 26.47%
Fight cancelled when Jiří Procházka throws a dolly at the fighter bus 10 29.41%
Total: 34 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Tangy Zizzle
Aug 22, 2007
- brad
it's so incredibly easy to see the fights without buying a card that I don't think I'll ever buy another one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tangy Zizzle
Aug 22, 2007
- brad

The UFC Paris card in September happened to land when I was in Europe for my honeymoon and my wife and I had a similar issue buying tickets. We ended up having to spend a ton of money on way better seats than we'd have preferred, but it was a hell of a card.

Tangy Zizzle
Aug 22, 2007
- brad
Bloody Elbow being dropped by Vox, ah well

Tangy Zizzle
Aug 22, 2007
- brad
Apparently Laura Sanko is going to be a commentator on the Lewis/Spivac card. Pretty cool! I don't know much about her except that she was a kickboxer I think. I do think they should have bumped Olivi up already, she rocks.

Tangy Zizzle
Aug 22, 2007
- brad

CommonShore posted:

Laura has done commentary for DWCS and Invicta and she's without qualification a better commentator than most everyone the UFC ever puts on air. She fought for Invicta too.

Ok I change my opinion to 'this rocks'

I hope she bumps Cormier or Anik or Cruz

Tangy Zizzle
Aug 22, 2007
- brad
I think Angie rocks and would be perfect yah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tangy Zizzle
Aug 22, 2007
- brad

Marching Powder posted:

Dana White listens intently to your dissatisfaction and after agreeing it couldn't possibly be worse, decrees that you can pick 2 posters from something awful's psp board to be manning the commentary booth for the next event. Who do you put in the booth?

Manyank and Carl