Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How will the light-heavyweight title somehow stay vacant again?
This poll is closed.
Another split draw 6 17.65%
Glover Teixeira pulls out citing old man hips 9 26.47%
Jamahal Hill gets TKOed during his weight cut by way of Bathtub 9 26.47%
Fight cancelled when Jiří Procházka throws a dolly at the fighter bus 10 29.41%
Total: 34 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Happy January friends! May 2023 be your year :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Fozzy The Bear posted:

Ariel said on his show that there are "whispers" that Bellator might be looking to be sold. A Bellator/One combo would be pretty cool.

Am I the only one who wants to see the UFC buy another Coker org and close it, because :lol:

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Cannot wait to see how JBJ fucks this up

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

CommonShore posted:

Dana needs to look back to golden age Nickelodeon or You Can't Do that on Television and get the UFC fighters we hate involved

Welcome back to Dana White's Ow My Balls Ultimate Kids Challenge! I'm your host Kyle from the Nelk Boys and our next contestant today is Jayden! Tell me about yourself Jayden!

-My name is Jayden and I'm ten years old and I like minecraft!

-How about that folks! Who doesn't like minecraft! Anyway, Uncle Dana got your letter Jayden about your favourite UFC fighter and...

-Max is here? Oh my god oh my god!

-Not so fast! We have someone else who we need you to meet first. Now you know how this works! If you win the challenge you'll get your grand prize of getting to play Minecraft with Max Holloway and little Max. So lets meet your challenge!

Sean Strickland emerges from behind the curtain, smiling uncannily

-Ok Jayden remember the rules you g...[/i]

While Strickland is still trying to get his bearings on the stage Jayden rushes over and hoofs Sean Strickland in the balls and he doubles over

Strickland: augh my balls!

Kyle: Wow Jayden! You're an eager one there! But yes, you made Strickland say the magic words so you're a winner! You're going to go play Minecraft with Max Holloway and Little Max!

lights flash and sirens wail as Max Holloway and Little Max emerge from the back to celebrate with Jayden; green slime pours down onto a retching and coughing Sean Strickland

I laughed pretty hard at this, thank you

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Kragger99 posted:

There once was a man named conor
who was an rear end in a top hat that had no honor
he's won many a fight
but got hit on his bike
he's fine, but I wish he'd join Bonnar.

:perfect: