Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How will the light-heavyweight title somehow stay vacant again?
This poll is closed.
Another split draw 6 17.65%
Glover Teixeira pulls out citing old man hips 9 26.47%
Jamahal Hill gets TKOed during his weight cut by way of Bathtub 9 26.47%
Fight cancelled when Jiří Procházka throws a dolly at the fighter bus 10 29.41%
Total: 34 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

starting to think this dana white character is bad news.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

and his brother is currently in a week-long meltdown over being exposed running a crypto scam.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

i don't want to watch Sean Strickland fight!

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

gently caress sean strickland, tell me about your morrowind build. you playin OpenMW or natty?

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

an adult woman is beating up a child on my tv rn

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

i love queen zuli. i love pet week.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Boco_T posted:

Hey remember when Mikey Musumeci's opponent let Mikey twist his leg for 10 minutes instead of tapping?
https://twitter.com/nicoscmp/status/1615347073926443010

i've never cringed so hard at a fight in my life. just tap man.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

quote:

Molina, the fighter trained by Krause and now under suspension in Nevada, wrote in the 1% Club on April 10 that "the insight Krause has in this sport is insane."

"He's trained w/ a lot of the fighters, lives and breathes this sport as a coach/fighter, & at times has the scoop on injuries -- non-announced matchups -- how fighters look like in camp, etc.," Molina wrote in touting the club. "In stocks this is called insider trading in MMA betting it's called James Krause. For the last 6 months all my bills including mortgage and car note have been paid via Krause's picks. Do yourself a favor and join the VIP."

lmao.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

power slap is dumber than you think. they decide who gets to go first via coin toss. so obviously the winner of the coin toss has a huge advantage and the second guy often never even gets a chance to retaliate.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

ilmucche posted:

what are the actual rules for dana white power slapping

can you just palm strike someone in the temple? does it have to hit the cheek? are there rules on not hitting someone with the heel of your palm? undefended strikes to the head are crazy poo poo. streetbeefs was more respectable than this, at least they pretended to care about safety

you have 30 seconds to slap. you tell the ref how many "touches" and what side you're going to hit them on then slap them when you get to your number. like you'll say "on three", then measure distance twice, then slap, i guess to give the other guy a chance to brace for impact. i don't think you can use the heel of your palm.

you do this for three rounds and there's judges if it goes the distance. they do the 10 point must scoring system based on...who loving cares honestly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

oops!

Trillhouse fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Jan 22, 2023