Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How will the light-heavyweight title somehow stay vacant again?
This poll is closed.
Another split draw 6 17.65%
Glover Teixeira pulls out citing old man hips 9 26.47%
Jamahal Hill gets TKOed during his weight cut by way of Bathtub 9 26.47%
Fight cancelled when Jiří Procházka throws a dolly at the fighter bus 10 29.41%
Total: 34 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Any year that would take Elias T and Rumble from us before they even hit 40 but leaves us with Tito Ortiz was a poo poo loving year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The dude has more HGH in his system than blood at this point.

Surprised he's been seen with his wife though, he's notorious for having slept with numerous fighters trying to catch a break, no?

I'd say she should divorce him and take him to the dry cleaners but that'd only coax him to gently caress the fighters on pay harder still, I suppose.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

"the president of the ufc has looked into the allegations against the president of the ufc and has found no reason to pursue disciplinary actions"

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

i enjoy poo poo posts regardless of source, be it other sites, this site, or home grown (my entire posting career)

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Paul Daley: throws the worst punch of his life after the bell at one of the least likeable people in the sport - banned from the org for life

Dana White: slaps his wife a couple of times in public - no punishment but people think he's a bad widdle boy and he has to live with that :(

Free Dana imo

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I think White's punishment for slapping his wife should be that Ngannou gets to punch him
And White's punishment for loving Ngannou out of a fair payday is that Ngannou gets to punch him

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

guys who domestic violence together do ppvs together, as the old maxim goes

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I can only imagine that people still caping for Dana White are hoping he's going to DM them and say "thanks for defending me on twitter bro here's 2 Milly on your venmo"

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Ngannou is a good guy.

It's utterly disgusting that an org that relies on its fighters getting brain damage won't consider giving them health insurance. It's not surprising, but it does really loving suck.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I just hope Dana wasn't joking when he said doctors say he will be dead in ten years tbh

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The fact the power slap rules allow for people to carry on after they're clearly TKO'd, but zombie enough to stand back at the platform is poo poo.

Dana's a criminal.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The power slap league is for Dana to get some practice tape for using on his family.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

CarlCX posted:

for the record, the 15-minute beating Lauren Murphy took bothers me an awful lot more than this did

also allowing shogun a fight.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I'm too old to gently caress up my sleep cycle for three or four days to watch good fights at 3am nowadays.

I'm absolutely not doing it for poo poo fights.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Of all the spurious reasons to have a UFC title, beating the poo poo out of a dude to claim a vacant title is not one of them

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

gently caress me the floor seats for UFC 286 are £7k and the nose bleeds are £400

The cards a good one for a UK card, dgmw, but loving hell.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I could get two greggs sausage rolls and 2 hours of central heating for that

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

To be the champ, you need to beat the champ and then beat the champ and then get stripped because Conor wants a shot

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Conor was hit by a car while riding his bike.

No major injuries.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The itching that backpiece will do will be really intense and last for a solid month, and there's no really great way to relieve it.
The deep flesh itching in the healing of a tattoo is way worse than the application, for me.

Have fun Charles

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Bluedeanie posted:

Bring Back Mike Goldberg

This would be genuinely corn... to the core

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Do the fighters have to drink Prime in the PRIME Hydration Recovery Zones between Twitter Blue fisticuffs periods*?

*formerly known as "Rounds"

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Maybe they can start licensing out moves?

Winner via Comcast Choke - Islam Makhachev

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

chaleski posted:

Remember when Dana took everyone's sponsors away for Reebok because he wanted to clean up the sport and make it look less like NASCAR? Good times

What could have been.

AndyElusive posted:

"Fighting out of the Condom Depot..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Prime energy drink is the one that people over here in the UK have been going feral over, selling for upwards of £10 a bottle and as high as £100 for a crate. Barely flavoured coconut water, apparently.

KSI and Paul are also conspicuously not actually ingesting the drink on any of the adverts.