Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How will the light-heavyweight title somehow stay vacant again?
This poll is closed.
Another split draw 6 17.65%
Glover Teixeira pulls out citing old man hips 9 26.47%
Jamahal Hill gets TKOed during his weight cut by way of Bathtub 9 26.47%
Fight cancelled when Jiří Procházka throws a dolly at the fighter bus 10 29.41%
Total: 34 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Shumagorath posted:

No way am I paying $80 for anything the UFC puts out. loving hell.

Could you VPN to a different region and pay less?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Shumagorath posted:

1) Dana’s head alone is bigger than his entire wife
2) He grabbed her wrist first and got a faint whiff of what the mother of his kids feels about all the coke and cheating

someone kamikaze that into reddit if you feel like it; I’ve gone this long without making an account

I came into watching the video looking for one slap each because I took the reports at face value. I’m an idiot. I see at a minimum two slaps from Dana and the face push, I can’t definitely see punches but I wouldn’t be surprised either way.

Wtf is wrong with this stupid company and us stupid fans who watch it?

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

CommonShore posted:

Oh yeah adjunct/temporary profs like me don't get paid poo poo. It's a thing.

Is it some kind of institutional hazing? Or somehow you need to pay your dues? I never got why an adjunct with say a 2 or 3 course load a semester wasn’t a FTE with benefits. But IME as an undergrad at a research institution attached to a university, they also had PHD students working 40 hrs a week on a grant funded project also have to teach courses as well. And they were the lucky ones?

I noped out of academia and into private sector shortly after graduating. Never understood why the adjuncts would stick around.